CD Projekt should to make a VAMPIRE RPG game!

+
Vampire - Dark Fantasy Medieval Rpg would be fantastic :sad:
UnderworldRiseOTLycans-Elite_dvd (4).jpg

Yes please!

A Legacy of Kain type of approach to vampires in a dark medieval fantasy world? Hold me!

Ravenloft is horror gothic vampire IP, tons of books too, yeah, tons of stuff as far I know like Cyberpunk has. Shouldnt be hard to get inspiration at least. Not to mention enough stuff for massive game what CDPD likes to do.

Post automatically merged:

I personally hope after this they move to greenier pastures. This IP is already tough.

No. Vampires are not interesting, its a boring premise that has been done to death.

Speak for yourself. Vampires are an excellent, unique way to explore personal and base themes like fear, sacrifice, power and desire.

There have been like 2 or 3 vampire games in the last couple of decades that really take advantage of the mythos that I'd hardly call it overdone. If anything they're underrepresented in video games (maybe not so much in movies or TV shows) and even then just painted one dimensional monsters, when they can and have been so much more. They can make for a kind of mature rated game I feel there are really not enough of.

Last edited:
- Open world
- Character creation
- Vampire races/clans to choose
- Choose to be good or evil
Similar to Vampire The Masquerade, My dream game :cry:
CD Projekt would be perfect for make it
Your team is doing a masterpiece with Cyberpunk 2020
PLEASE!

They did, it's called Witcher 3 - "Blood and Wine".

That was quite enough. I agree with the guy who says Vampire stuff is boring. Blood and Wine was nice and it was not boring. But more vampires than that would be boring.

Vampire stuff is boring lol and Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Battlefield 5, Rage 2, Borderlands 3, RDR2, GTA 5, Civilization 6 are all new and unique stuffs never seen before.

If you don't like something, respect other peoples opinions.

i just played 30min of Vampyr and i turned it off. boring. vampires are boring. unless we give it a spin. vampires in space. yes you are a crew of vampires in space and space is awesome for vamps cause its dark but u gotta be careful near stars. u sleep in space coffins. and what do you do? well ur a space pirate and ur vampire space pirate crew attack, scavenge and salvage throughout space. ofc the game will also have an overarching story.

see this premise is better than 99% of the vampire games out there.

Only space Vampire that turn out to good are Blood Angels from warhammer 40k, again if you didn't have fun with Vampyr, it is not a bad or boring game and don't make Vampire boring, heart of stones for me was boring nothing new or interesting and characters was boring it was hard to finish it, but it not make that expansion boring for all people.

Guest 4149880

While you got Vampyr and Bloodlines 2 on the way. I'd like to see vampire inspired cyber psycho clans in 2077 though...
cpvamp.jpg

Without wanting to sound like I'm kissing ass, the quality of CDPR's games, their talent for story telling and their world building mean that most of us here can easily get excited about them making pretty much any RPG-heavy game. Yeah, a VtM game would be an amazing prospect.

Middle-earth, Star Wars, Mega-city 1, Forgotten Realms, Planescape, Escape from New York, Shadowrun, Werewolf, Mass Effect (hehe), Hyboria, some kind of steampunk, - whatever somebody's favourite settings are, having CDPR make it would be exciting and probably take it to a new level.

But, sadly, they can't make everything.....so I'm guessing they'll stick to stuff no one else has done before on the big stage. It avoids comparisons and has more chance of feeling fresh. Not to mention the problems of licensing etc...

With that in mind I'm really hoping they announce the other AAA game supposedly coming before 2021 at E3, at least enough to know the genre, sci-fi, fantasy etc,. I wonder whether it'll be an established fictional world they've got the license for or their own creation?

Top Bottom