CDP RED Spring Conference in HD

+
CDP RED Spring Conference in HD

Just like we promised on Thursday, here's the HD version of the stream from our conference. We also have a new interview with our Lead Combat Designer, Maciej Szcześnik conducted by RPG Gamer.

Omg! I've always known that CDPR is the best. I'll support You, guys! I have The witcher books (in english... Can't wait for december when the Time of Contempt is going to be released), The Witcher Enhanced Edition, The Witcher 2 Premium Edition and to show my love for You, I'll buy The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition for PC.

Keep up the great work! Best of luck for You all at CDPR and GOG.com!

Marcis Jekabsons

Huge fan from Latvia :)

The conference was really great and the interview was also quite good.

CDProject RED is a game company that cares about their consumers/fans and they do their marketing and adding game content in a very different way than most other game companies around. Respect.

Very interested in what games they do in the future and to what platforms it will come to. ;)

P.S Try to find a way to add the 52 and a half cinematic into the game, either through a patch or DLC later on cause it was amazing, also will the face change when drinking potions be in the main game like it was in the witcher books?

Top Bottom