CDP RED Spring Conference recorded footage

+
CDP RED Spring Conference recorded footage

If for some reason you missed our conference, do not worry! We got you covered with this recorded stream available here. We do apologize for the quality of this material, better version should become available soon.

Tommy said:
I`m betting they have some cots leftover from the TW1 days ! Gotta get ready for the next one later on .
Hopefully not as bad.

We appreciate your hard work <3

Great conference! :D

Saw it live and it was awesome. Jesse Cox was great and the cool info and deals was really nice. CDProject RED cares about us and we care about them in doing so. Keep up the good work! Yeah! DRM free games are great and a company fighting for it is even greater. :)

Not to worry Marius, that's from the outro if I'm not mistaken, so you'll have it on High Res when you finish The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition

I NEED that picture as a wallpaper! Is it available somewhere?
Now I shall gather some easter candy, slip into my cosy pants and enjoy the next 54 minutes!

Thank you, CD Projekt Red, for being so ploughin' awesome!

I would like to see some parts of that stream in HD. Also, I liked the GOG guy's hat.

I should go. No, sorry, I mean, I should play TW1 because I'm only in chapter 3 and TW2EEPC releases in less than two weeks. (Don't kill me over the reference, I'm sorry!)

I'm impressed of the "Easter goodies" you had for us gamers regardless of the plattform
Very clever considered the great run worldwide for the download on 17. April, so everybody can DL the EE patch already on 11. April.

Top Bottom