CDPR: a Little attention for a consoles gamers please?

+
As people have mentioned, the consoles have a certification process. It's not that CDPR, Microsoft or Sony want to be jerks, but this is for quality control. It's not like they are sitting on the patch. If MS or Sony released it to early and things break then people get mad as well. Even with all the testing you can still run into issues. I'm waiting on the XB1 patch as well because of the resuming bug, but I'm waiting patiently for it to release. I've known someone who works for one of the console makers who works with developers and it's not necessarily a simple process.

hello

First all,we congrats you guys for great success with the witcher 3

Second, how long we have to wait our turn to fix issues while on the other side You made 4 patches till now for PC ver of the game which is unfair in fact,we know that you are very busy at this time and you guys working hard on updates and we appreciate it,But at the same time there must be equality between all.

we suffer from random problems which is non-specific in Places or missions, glitch/crash/framerate drop/ Disappear/non start quests etc,which prevent us from completing the game on the way we want or we like to be,Many of gamers they finish the game within 38-40 hour or a little more without complete side missions or collecting things or explore the game etc,not because they want finish it fast,it is because of these problems that prevent them from enjoying the game as they want,For me,I'll stop playing the game until fix this issues

It's not on CDPR, it's on Sony and Microsoft. They've already turned in the patches.

Sony and Microsoft are just dragging their feet on green lighting and accepting the patch. Both consoles are notoriously slow with patches passing through.

Go read the.. New Combat Controls Thread, it's perfect for crossbow, witcher sense and horse call gamepad mapping for ALL console players!!

Devs need to know about it, PLEASE HELP & SPREAD THE WORD!!
Thanks ;)

Last edited:
Let's see...
Gaming for 30 odd years...
Played games after programming them from the back of magazines...
Spent money every year for new graphics cards...
Countless patches, other players tweaks, SweetFX nonsense, taking covers off to cool things off, fans, bios updates, sound cards, DirectX updates, config tweaks, bigger monitors, better peripherals, back to graphics cards, the next year...
F^ that noise, I'll stay with my PS4!

Almost forgot, Driver updates, canceling out said Driver updates and reverting back...etc, etc.

Actually taking the cover off a PC case ruins the airflow inside the PC making it hotter. Driver updates just help performance. Graphics cards don't need replacing every year. SweetFX is a choice. Bios updates don't need to be done unless you have a problem with your motherboard.

Hey, to each their own man. In my case my TV is right next to my PC, so I can easily hook up my TV to my PC and play my games on the big screen with an Xbox controller, which I actually do sometimes. :D The Witcher 3 plays better with a controller anyway.

3rd person is better on a controller.
1st person is better on K+M.
That's just me.

Let's see...
Countless patches, other players tweaks, SweetFX nonsense, taking covers off to cool things off, fans, bios updates, sound cards, DirectX updates, config tweaks, bigger monitors, better peripherals, back to graphics cards, the next year...

I had my PC since January 2012. The only thing I ever changed was the GPU - got 970 last year. I'm still able to play new games much better than on the consoles. Also, I never had any problems with BIOS updates, drivers, etc.

Let's see...

Almost forgot, Driver updates, canceling out said Driver updates and reverting back...etc, etc.

I wonder why Console "Gamers" always complain about things they know nothing about.

DirectX Update..realy? Thats too obvisously trolling.

Is this thread going anywhere? I'm pretty sure the topic isn't 'which platforms I like better and why'

(Some Posts deleted)

Last edited:
I wonder why Console "Gamers" always complain about things they know nothing about.

DirectX Update..realy? Thats too obvisously trolling.

Is this thread going anywhere? I'm pretty sure the topic isn't 'which platforms I like better and why'
TBH Seems so me that someone trolled/provided false information, others are trying to debunk that information.
But yeah, it's off topic.

As many have stated its out of CDPR's hands, they have to go through Sony and Microsofts certification process.

True - but they hook up nicely to your television.
No - I'm not going to lug my pc tower over to the big screen and hook it up. That's too much of an eye sore and frankly not convenient :)

You can squeeze a Titan X into a PC case the size of a shoebox (build guide is on LinusTechTips on YouTube), and have an 18 core Xeon processor with 32 GB RAM at the same time. It'll demolish any console from this gen and next. In a shoebox. About the size of a GameCube.

So no, you won't have to lug anything. Just need to build smart with a micro-ATX board. ;)

Poster asks for console patch release times = four pages of console vs PC bickering.

LOL.

What I really think is funny, though, is how now there are both console and PC players claiming that they're getting short-changed in favor of the other platform(s). That's some pretty funny and revealing stuff.

You can squeeze a Titan X into a PC case the size of a shoebox (build guide is on LinusTechTips on YouTube), and have an 18 core Xeon processor with 32 GB RAM at the same time. It'll demolish any console from this gen and next. In a shoebox. About the size of a GameCube.

So no, you won't have to lug anything. Just need to build smart with a micro-ATX board. ;)

THIS. Thank you! My latest PC build uses a Corsair Air 240 case. I don't think I'll ever go back to midtower cases. It is no "eye sore" but adds to the living room. I only need a longish HDMI cable to connect my PC to the TV when I want to play on the sofa. But for TW3, I'm playing on the desk, to enjoy it in the splendour of stereoscopic 3D. If only that was fully supported by the devs..

Dear PC gamers in life there Facts, technical superiority between the PC and consoles this is fact,Exactly as the consoles will be always It has the largest number and the most diversify of titles this is also fact,so as a gamer what is the most important thing for me?

we are not obsessed on the technical side like you guys when it gets a little drop in the graphics etc, the war will begin,like what happened a few days ago with witcher 3,Give us polished Games like the last of us DA:inquisition gta5 witcher 2 etc, not a broken Games like AC;unity,and no one will ask about downgrade Even if there,we playing more than that we audit,this is the biggest difference

Last edited:
uh so do I have jump to PC eh?,but I want play the last of us uncharted gears of war god of war forza gran turismo halo bloodborne pla pla pla etc,nah it is bad idea :sick::sick:

and do not worry we are very comfortable with our weak console dude.no headache settings like oh I can't play this game on ultra aaah the textures on geralt Hair is bad eeh there is downgrade on tree leaves etc,put the disc and enjoy

Why do PC dudes feel a need to make sock puppet accounts to troll as a console player? Its kinda pathetic, we get that PC's are superior to consoles, its common sense...

nice post count...bro, get out there, go to school, meet a girl, go on a vacation, theres more to life than making sock puppet accounts for pathetic laughable reasons...

Top Bottom