CDPR dropped "3" from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking earlier that having a big 3 at the end of the title might drive some people away from the game. Lots don't like to play sequels without playing the games that came before it after all. That could be what CDPR thought too.

I was just thinking earlier that having a big 3 at the end of the title might drive some people away from the game. Lots don't like to play sequels without playing the games that came before it after all. That could be what CDPR thought too.

Thats funny, because usually these numbers are used to get people to buy the game, because the predecessor is already known.

That would be my guess too. I don't agree with it, but it's probably the reason. I do think the logo looks better without the 3 on the right, though. It's much more even and balanced, and the Roman III/Eredin mask is cooler anyway. That they're verbally referring to the game as "The Witcher: Wild Hunt" now, though... ergh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom