CDPR: Free DLC early 2021

+
Ziffa said:
If it drops my March, it will be 100% cut content added back, no way they have the time to properly test,develope a DLC for Old gen+PC while also dropping big bug fixes on January and February.
Or it could also be random generated quest in a form of New Game + to fix the economy and keep people playng instead of just waiting.

I suggest you take a loot at this thread : https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/cyberpunk-2077-wish-list.11066033/#post-12583286
There are quite a lot of small quality of life improvements which can be made easily within a few weeks tops and nonetheless would bring a far better feeling to the overall open world. Not all the features need to be multiple branching quests with new animations and designs and voice over. There can be smaller scale improvements which still give the game a way better feeling. And actually, the game has a huge amount of assets (animations for example) that are underused right now and only show up a couple times in the entire game (I remember Panam jumping over a desk, wonderfully crafted animation, never shows again). Same goes with all the clothes, the NPC designs... which aren't available to the player but are there nonetheless.
This could be a start for DLC. Quality of life improvements by a small team for now, while another team tackles the bugs and performance issues.

CDPR's so-called free dlc is actually not worth mentioning, a sword and a horse is simply removed from the base game, I do not know what other reasons they have to ridicule other games, like 2077 they think they have made a great game, and even a lot of hype, the ridiculous thing is that 2077 was eventually pulled by Sony, CDPR do less of this what free dlc marketing it, believe me Put half of your marketing budget into improving your management skills or technical and game design skills, 2077's evaluation is at least better than now, do not immerse yourself in the marketing game, the most important thing is the quality of the game!

This game has too much "filler content" because nearly everything is filler at this point...

That was what I tried to say but some how just wrote "does" instead of "doesn't". Yes, too many missions are just fillers without any consequences or solid pay out - be it unique items, character moments or cool visuals etc...

Or it could be THE DLC that fixes police A.I, integrates a mini campaign to work for NCPD and eventually ends up in being part of the MAX-TAC with a full new serie of cyberpsychos hunts unlocked...

*drooling*

CDPR was pretty generous with The Witcher 2/3's DLC, I'm hoping they'll be even more so given CP77's launch.

FREE DLC could be really anything. A new clothes for NPC's (Judy, Panam...), maybe more finishers for melee combat, bodyshop for cars/bikes, hair saloons etc.
That's what I somehow expecte from these free DLCs, something that should have already been in game but it's not. Maybe some extra side missions too.

I don't care about vehicle AI/police (which works by my standards,

So when you are driving down the street and a random pedestrian jumps in front of you causing a squad of overpowered police to appear out of thin air to annihilate you, this is considered working for you?

Instead of releasing free DLC CDPR needs to focus on the problems that are facing right now and fix the damn game

There are various roles in game development, the team is not 100% formed of programmers! And not all programmers are equal, they each have their areas of expertise.
It leaves room for content to be develop in parallel to bug fixing.

I m running an 8 year old PC and have experience only a few minor bugs, so the situation is not as dire as some would want us to believe!

How do you bring back a dead V?
Well they did in once already in the main story. V gets shot in the head at the end of Act 1 and gets revived by the biochip's nanites. Because supposedly Dexter used a small caliber weapon. I got my hands on his pistol - Plan B - and it surely doesnt look a small caliber...
Anyway - there is always a way in sci-fi/fantasy settings.

So when you are driving down the street and a random pedestrian jumps in front of you causing a squad of overpowered police to appear out of thin air to annihilate you, this is considered working for you?
Not caring because the cops despawn fast enough. Now I hated this in RDR2 because the cops would chase you to whatever end and it draw me out of the game.

i have some ideas

- new game + mode
- alternate outfits for panam and judy (like for the witcher 3)
- thermal katana and a couple other unique weapons
- some new questline maybe
- custom radio like in the gta games (that would be awesome)
- some new stuff for the appartment

the really big stuff like a gwent equivalent or a housing system will probably come with the expansions, who knows though, i really don't want to get hyped and be disappointed

Top Bottom