CDPR: Free DLC early 2021

+
There is alredy a thread about this. But the free DLCs had no reason to be delayed as they were probably already ready on release. They will be just minor cosmetics, maybe a barber and a few new cars. Maybe a New Game +

More of everything.

Mostly though, more interaction and interactions by and between characters.

Especially the ones who are most important to V. Misty, Vic, T-Bug, Jackie, Judy, Claire - you know what...

Just more.

Ahh I checked too see if there was a thread made already but saw none maybe a Mod will merge.

I would love if they added a lot of the missing features but just a wish.

Found it!
ended up making another thread cause...

I couldn't find this thread for some reason its buried and didn't come up when I did a search interesting....

I would love it if at least some of the missing features would come plus some free DLC.
Maybe a real use for the nudity toggle on PC. Well at least let it do its job and take away all the censorship...

Just more more more depth

I want my "Think nothing less than The Witcher 3" Story with consequences (Choices that matter)

Game's Fucked Beyond Belief, They Cut 90% Of Features and Content to make a Looter Shooter and the first thing they Decided for the New Year was to Suddenly Add DLC??

Christ lol, Honestly I'm pretty damn sure it's going to be Cosmetics and Customization. It's so far the only Easiest thing they can add right now. Probably Ripper Docs now have a new Tab to Re-Customize your Character as a whole. I honestly doubt they'd be Creative Enough to Add Salons or something for Haircuts right now.

Who knows, CDPR been Very silent about everything Recently and just Spontaneously making Post and Updates Specifically for the game out of no where.

Top Bottom