CDPR: Free DLC early 2021

+
Probably some new skins for the character, a set of themed gear you sell or disassemble after two levelups, and a new personal vehicle that doesn’t differ from the others as far as gameplay goes, or something like that.

How many games have failed from outsourcing that you know, I know a few.. Postal 3, Aliens Colonial Marines, off the top of my head. So, please name some that did good.
Final Fantasy 15, Street Fighter 5, BioShock Infinite, Killer Instinct, The Elder Scrolls: Online, Pillars of Eternity, Overwatch, and Death Stranding.

All we want is a game where you can do whatever you want and see what will happen without consequences!!!

Speak for yourself. 100h in and still enjoying the game.

Yes well people need to make them self sound bigger when they they are "raging" about " omg missing content" " omg unplayable" a etc etc . to make the issues they are raging about "sound bigger" .

out of 13million copies the amount of negativity on social media if very low ratio compared to that.

Why do you guys still believe they would make a complete game with the DLC? Don't you remember what happened last time when you believed the same thing? :)

i dont wanna jinx it but i got a feeling that we will all be disappointed with this new dlc coming...but then again i could be wrong time will tell...

I think they will add things that the players have suggested in these forums, be it hairdressers, beauty centers to be able to edit your character again, animation of when you change an implant etc ...

I wondered when this web page opened. The oldest date is December 13th, according to the Wayback Machine. This naturally shows that the page is not very new. So it's safe to say their plans might changed over time after the release. Without CD Projekt RED making any statement about future DLC, I guess it's best not to expect anything for now.

I wondered when this web page opened. The oldest date is December 13th, according to the Wayback Machine. This naturally shows that the page is not very new. So it's safe to say their plans might changed over time after the release. Without CD Projekt RED making any statement about future DLC, I guess it's best not to expect anything for now.

I can't expect anything but disappointment, and more immature fans than ever before since the better crowds have been turned off from the game now, sad..

Since I do enjoy the game (still) :) I hope for some nice surprises and just things that make the game world feel more alive.
Also I do hope, that the teams working on bug fixing are not the same as those that work on new content :D.

Cheers :)

Top Bottom