CDPR: Free DLC early 2021

+
Based on what can you make this statement?
They released how many patches between launch and Christmas?

Or are you angry about your programming slaves not working over Christmas days?

Guys ... calm down.

This is a great game for which Marketing created wrong expectations. Be angry on Marketing, learn that every Marketing of every company for every product is always lying and enjoy the still great game.

Regards
The game is a complete mess on consoles it needs more patches and no am not angry at all i had good expectations and now all hopes are gone. They need to focus on the game and leave the DLC for a later time that is my opinion. And if you think this is a great game as you say it is try to play it on the base PS4 and tell me how many crashes you will have the game is broken to the bone.

The game is a complete mess on consoles it needs more patches and no am not angry at all i had good expectations and now all hopes are gone. They need to focus on the game and leave the DLC for a later time that is my opinion
I think you're missing the point. The devs don't promote the game. The marketing team does

The game is a complete mess on consoles it needs more patches and no am not angry at all i had good expectations and now all hopes are gone. They need to focus on the game and leave the DLC for a later time that is my opinion. And if you think this is a great game as you say it is try to play it on the base PS4 and tell me how many crashes you will have the game is broken to the bone.

So you want artists, level and quest designers to start messing around with code?

[...]

Look, I'm a simple* man, with a simple way to grade videogames. For every eddy I spend on a game, I expect to get a return of enjoyment. If it's one to one, a game is good. If it is more than that, the game is great.

While I won't disagree that the game is a diamond in the rough, it seems you only see the rough, while I see the diamond as well. 2077 is a platform that is already a great game, that will only get better from here.

* The way a sword is simple.

Oh i agree totally that the game could be an absolute masterpiece... but while you see a diamond that only needs to be cut and polished... i see a butchered masterpiece... i see what should be there but simply isn't because of decision i can not even begin to comprehend! I see what could be there much like you... but your outlook seems to be... that it will be there someday while mine is more like... it should be there but it is not and there is a reason for that and that reason is why i am actually criticizing the game so heavily by pointing out the severe flaws on what should have been one of the greatest games possible! I simply see things differently!

I started playing games in the pong video game more than 40 years ago... and now I see this game, it is trully unbealivable what they did, no words to say. I am sure they will fix and improve it, this game will be one of the best games avaiable for many years to come. If they want they can improve this game much more with more characters, places and things to do. Also some more romance will fit very nicely to this game.

I believe this for PS4, no doubt there. I hope they will fix it for consoles.

I have got The Witcher 1, 2, 3 and the expansions. I am completly disappointed with CD Projekt Red.

I expect free expansions like The Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone for people who paid 60€ for this game, to compensate this fraud.

Cyberpunk 2077 hasn't got a lot of things that they told in the interviews, the performance is horrible in a good PC, the AI is the worst I ever seen and the game is completely broken with thousands of bugs.

I will remeber this lesson, "DON'T BUY ANOTHER GAME OF CD PROJEKT RED IN YOUR LIFE".

Last edited:
"Free" DLC - Meaning they will put to the game things that were supposed to be in the game since the beginning. They cut it, now they shove it right back in. It's good for publicity.

And then people start to say that they are so good, and generous and it is free and that CDP is the greatest company in the world.

Wake the fuck up.

I'm curious to see the reaction when tommorow comes and there will no DLC yet (obviously) :ROFLMAO:

It is not possible to create a DLC that will fix this game. This is not possible for quiet, economic and many other reasons.

To fix this game, they just need to remove this game from all computers in the world, erase the memory of the players about this terrible disaster and release a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GAME!

The very game they promised in the trailers. With a non-linear plot, many ways of passing missions, choices in dialogues that affect at least something.
If they bring the subway back into the game, it won't change anything.
Returning the run on the walls will not change anything either.
If they add police chases, it won't change anything either.
They can fix the balance, make throwing knives more useful and interesting. But even that won't change anything!
Because the problem is at the core of the game's entire game design. This whole game needs to be redone! And no DLC is capable of this.
To fix this game, they will have to completely revise the content of the open world. Completely revise the entire story campaign and rewrite it.
NOBODY WILL DO THIS! So this game is doomed.

Hope it includes more activities and random events + bounty hunting along with AI and cops working as intended.

As it is right now once you've done it all that's it and their aren't any more random encounters.

Top Bottom