CDPR Gear/Store account password reset

+
Hi folks,

I am not sure if this is the right place to make this question, but I've a big problem with the new CDPR store page.

I got the newsletter regarding the new Cyberpunk 2077 Trauma Team figure and I was like "hey, this I want to pre-order too."
Then entering the page I found out that the store was renamed and servers were moved to another host, because it's written here:
2020-07-18 03_50_03-Window.png

Ok, no problem. I tried to reset my password and I receive this message on the page:

2020-07-18 03_51_26-Window.png

And that's where the struggle is.
I am not receiving said mail, so implying the notification on the page - apparently - I don't have any account associated with my registered e-mail address. But the truth is, I have! I even have an open order yet with the Ciri Kitsune Figure that I've paid already.

I checked my inbox, and my spam folders. No E-Mail. I tried resetting my password again after a few hours, still no mail. I put the cdprojektred.com domain to my safe recipients and still nothing.

Trying to login with my current credentials like usually doesn't work, as my password is not being accepted, which is normal I guess, because the password change is required, as stated above from the first image.

So I went ahead and opened a case writing to the CDPR Support. For some reason, I did not receive a confirmation mail that my case is being handled like the usual when I opened a case on earlier inquiries. So something with receiving e-mails is wrong and I suspect that I might not receive the answer to my case either, which is why I am writing here.

Is it just me, or is this a known issue with the CDPR store servers right now?

My mail account is hosted at Microsoft. I also checked exchanger blacklistings and the reputation is good for both domains.
Microsoft's exchange services are also working fine: https://portal.office.com/servicestatus?utm_source=Direct
So I don't think it's something related with my E-Mail account, as I've even temporary put the CDPR domain to my safe recipients to bypass the spam filter.

I would like to order the figure before it's sold out. It would be a bummer to miss this :giveup:

Cheers
TalentX

Just wanted to let you know, it did work out today.

Maybe there really was some issues with the website, but I am not sure about the exact cause.

This thread can be closed I guess.

Cheers
TalentX

Top Bottom