'CDPR had their hands tied by investor and shareholder interests! Its not their fault!'

+
I work QA. I've worked closely with devs. I've sat with devs while we discussed possible ways to fix issues I entered. I know what they can and can't do. If management says drop that and work on this instead, you drop it and work on what they tell you.

If management tells you to change fundamental features because management's 8 year old was out of school one day and they had to bring them to the office and the 8 year old didn't like how that feature worked, I'm sorry but you're changing that feature because an 8 year old didn't like it. It doesn't matter if the game isn't being made for 8 year olds. Management decides, and if they want change just to make their 8 year old happy, then change is happening. I've actually seen it happen.

I think I have a better fundamental understanding about how things work since it's actually connected to my work.

Oh and it's pretty common knowledge that there's a difference between criminal law and common/civil law, or can you please tell me what articles of the Criminal Code did CDPR break. You can't because no crime was committed.

What CDRP did is possibly break common/civil law, and would be sued under common/civil law.

Oh but I don't have fundamental understanding, oh wait the very first result when googling the question says I do:

Oh and here's an actual lawyer explaining it. Notice how he never mentions criminal, crime or anything like that because it's not a criminal suit.

Maybe this can wet your appetite then: "Why no one is talking about this? Kiciński Michał single-handed crushed the CDPR stock at 4.12.2020 by selling approx 200 mln Polish Złoty worth of stock. First cyberpunk reviews were out 07.12.2020. But review copies were sent a few days before... Could it be 4.12.2020?"

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/ki3exj

So, where should we shift the blame to next? We've gone from blaming the customers, to blaming the investors. Now both of these claims have been disproven, whose fault is this?
How many more times will you people blinded by consumerism move the goal posts in defense of this corporation?

The "it's the shareholders fault" defense is probably the most amusing, considering the largest shareholders are the original owners.

Lets get the facts straight:
1. CDPR lied to their investors/public about the playability of Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4 and XBOX ONE.
2. CDPR lied about the actual development state of Cyberpunk 2077.
3. Kiciński Michał single-handed crushed the CDPR stock at 4.12.2020 by selling approx 200 mln Polish Złoty worth of stock. First cyberpunk reviews were out 07.12.2020. But review copies were sent a few days before... Could it be 4.12.2020? source link
4. Most content that where promised is cut from the game. By comparison GTA V (from 2013) has more working mechanics than Cyberpunk 2077 (2020).

When the investors make a case out of this and the legal grinder starts to work, CDPR employees will called in to testify under oath. This is truly the beginning of the end for CDPR. No brown-nosing Communist China trough the GOG portal or avoiding anti-China communist stuff inside Cyberpunk 2077 will help them. When you go to bed with the stock market you have sold your soul. It's game over. There ain't even seven bad ends here, only one.

Still, we had a damn good ride wile it lasted with Witcher 3 as the crowning jewel.

Had a quick read and link poking. Wow lol, definitely not some bs post. Now I'm rethinking my three worst software companies list.

I don't mean to be a party pooper but Steam isn't exactly known for it's user friendliness...

Steam does what Steam does. Even when the Epic store came out with 10% cut on games and it's free games, Steam maintained it's course. They're bigger than ever.

I'm really sorry for those who can't get a refund, really, I empathize, but Steam's refund policy is clear and has been as such for a long time.

This petition isn't going to do anything, but I strongly suggest you try again for a refund if your time played isn't much higher than 2-3 hours. I've gotten games as far as 3-4 hours played refunded with the right words and a LOT of luck (right agent)

I don't mean to be a party pooper but Steam isn't exactly known for it's user friendliness...

Steam does what Steam does. Even when the Epic store came out with 10% cut on games and it's free games, Steam maintained it's course. They're bigger than ever.

I'm really sorry for those who can't get a refund, really, I empathize, but Steam's refund policy is clear and has been as such for a long time.

This petition isn't going to do anything, but I strongly suggest you try again for a refund if your time played isn't much higher than 2-3 hours. I've gotten games as far as 3-4 hours played refunded with the right words and a LOT of luck (right agent)
Ive opened 6 manual tickets with them and they just keep repeating 2hrs 14 days. Theres always a chance though that if enough people get behind the idea whether its the petition or a better way it could happen.

Ive opened 6 manual tickets with them and they just keep repeating 2hrs 14 days. Theres always a chance though that if enough people get behind the idea whether its the petition or a better way it could happen.

Hey, I hope it works out for you, I really do. I'm keeping my copy and hoping for the best but I fully understand and respect the fact you want to refund.

Yet I have absolutely no faith Steam is gonna budge. Steam is a very, very, hard juggernaut to displace. It just keeps on trucking through with very little care as to what it's users want.

Problem is, there SHOULD be criminal regulatuons on software so companies dont keep doin this. No mans sky, anthem, destiny 1 and 2, this, and every single ea sports game.

Until they are held legally responsible for knowingly deceiving the public and releasing a game that should have never been certified (ms and sony are at fault too for taking their word itd be fixed before launch), this will continue to be an upward trend in the industry.
there are many states that deceit is illegal in

Top Bottom