CDPR has a few days to react

+
CDPR has a few days to react

Niflgaard is currently on the Op trend. It can hate out any deck with little effort and its tempo games is far too strong for what Gwent is trying to make right now.

The broken wagon goes to bronze card as Imperial Golem to Tibor.

Really, right now you can easily go to a 75% winrate on ladder with it. A lot of streamer has done it.

CDPR, an open beta launching is a critic moment. Currently, your games is one of the least balanced CCG online, and the playerbase will decrease quickly if you don't patch it quickly.

Please, do the right thing, the ladder is completly broken right now.

Everyone plays nilfgaard? I disagree with you. I've been playing nilfgaard since its release in CB and last night, i played against 7 weather monsters deck in a row.. I'm not saying everyone plays that deck because everyone plays with their own first crafted deck since it was just 10 days after the release of the OB. They have to be.

Also, this is just a card game. Of course everyone trying to play with what deck is good for ranked. Stay calm, it's just a game :)

There was the exact same reaction to ST opening week. Everyone was complaining it was completely OP and needed to be nerfed ASAP. Stuff like this happens all the time in Hearthstone as well where a new deck comes out that everyone plays and there are shouts about how OP it is and how it needs to be nerfed. A lot of the time after a week or so someone figures out a counter and that OP deck drops out of play. I'd give it a while before we get out the nerf gun.

The only thing that does seem like it might be problematic is that the deck is really cheap and most of the counter decks are pretty expensive. A large part of the problem seems to stem more from the fact that the other factions have really awful starter decks than from NG being completely broken.

MooshieMooshie;n8769300 said:
There was the exact same reaction to ST opening week. Everyone was complaining it was completely OP and needed to be nerfed ASAP. Stuff like this happens all the time in Hearthstone as well where a new deck comes out that everyone plays and there are shouts about how OP it is and how it needs to be nerfed. A lot of the time after a week or so someone figures out a counter and that OP deck drops out of play. I'd give it a while before we get out the nerf gun.

The only thing that does seem like it might be problematic is that the deck is really cheap and most of the counter decks are pretty expensive. A large part of the problem seems to stem more from the fact that the other factions have really awful starter decks than from NG being completely broken.

A few cards right now are OP simply because Nilfgaard has so many techs like Auckles (or little Radovid or big Cleaver) and Peter (bane of any buff deck) while also being able to produce a strong tempo without combo synergies in comparison to the other decks. And then there is Tibor that is just an insane win button. Guardian is kinda OP in this deck at the current meta, although I find it a neat idea as a a card. Nilfgaard needs some overhaul just to bring it into balance with the others, and more importantly, the other decks needs some tweaks to give more techs as well.
As for frequency of other decks, I tend to see Nilfgaard at least 50%.

I think blackmailing CDPR (as recent events have shown) may not be the best idea. "Has a few days to react" is not constructive criticism, but rather put gasoline on a small fire that is easily either worked around or fixed.

I tend to notice when I play against Nilfgaard since when I got mirrored or paired against spies is hard for me, and it doesn't happen that often (and more spies than reveal tho). I agree that players are more playing Monster weather decks or dwarves right now

Heh is NG is pretty balanced to me and if anything till i was like level 13 i barely even saw any other NG players its monsters and skellige mostly.

Sounds like you lost and are now angry over it trying to put the blame on the game instead of yourself.

Its just a card game. Making vaguely worded topics that could come off as a threat is no way to handle the issue.

Top Bottom