CDPR is going to have to do more than just bug fixes for this game

+
If they want people to get excited for their games in the future, or sell dlc for this game or just to sell future games they're going to have do more than just bug fixing. They have to add some type of wanted system, better npc ai are the two most important in my eyes, like that shit just kills my immersion so quickly. I feel like most people could have overlooked some of these bugs had they at least added those most basic of things in an open world rpg i honestly cannot wrap my head around why their isn't a better wanted system and why npcs just duck with their hands over their head, how did that make it into a final product? To me, only fixing the bugs would be like spitting in my face.

They need to do more with the factions thing too, with more faction specific content and rewards, and a proper faction rep system. Right now I don't really care or notice which gang I'm killing or killing for.

They need to do more with the factions thing too, with more faction specific content and rewards, and a proper faction rep system. Right now I don't really care or notice which gang I'm killing or killing for.
Yuss! Mox represents!

The list of things they need to add, fix, and improve is beginning to grow longer than most beta patch notes...

I agree with all of the the above, but some of these overhauls and addition may come in dlc. Of course anyone who per-ordered the game or bought it before Feb 2021 should get all dlc and improvements for free. Though I am not holding my breath for 2 months.

This is also a double edged sword. They will make changes and it will never be exactly what everyone wants. In fact it will be very touch and go from this point on, and abandoning the title might as well be them going out of business. My suggestion is to do what online games do and release "test" versions for those who want to participate. We can dive in with our existing characters or build new ones, and play the test version of the game. When they add stuff we can all participate in improving what could become a great game. It might also be a new tool for developers to use to keep execs from getting too antsy in their pantsy.

Agreed.

In addition to the changes you mentioned, I'd like to see more quests with character interaction. Panam, Judy, and River have good quest lines. But there needs to be more.

And of course, more weapons and clothing please.

Top Bottom