CDPR is putting story above freedom.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, you have the right to complain but at some point don't you think it's time to realize that you're gonna have to accept the game for what it is and stop complaining every day about a game they will never make and move on ?
No! I want TPP cutscenes before and after every mission, not once or twice across a 100 hour playthrough. We are not V; V has a personality of their own so give us damn cutscenes where we can see he/she.

Wow, ok first thing first: I was one a the people concerned about the whole male female thing (i was afraid that we where going to lose game reactivity, aka being referred to as a man or a woman), thankfully it was just a case of click bait articles promoting their agenda (who would have guessed), but seeing as that was not the case my hype was back on, but this? Since day one they said that the game will be mainly played in FP with a bit of TPP sprinkled on (some cutscenes (not all of them), and maybe a photo mode), sure after the witcher 3 i was a bit disappointed at first but the e3 demo won me over (being a fan of cdp and a cyberpunk buff probably helped) and i never expected them to add more TPP they were quite clear that FP was their main focus, its like the same people that complained when FP focus was announced suffered collective amnesia (and don't get me started about the ludicrous "fact" that an rpg HAS to be in TPP).

As far I'm concerned my hype is back on and i cant wait for 16.4.2020 (C'mon you damn clock get a move on!)

Im just wondering if CDPR will hear us all out. There has been some thorough feedback from the fans pointing out what precisely needs some fixing.

And please, for the love of god, be the first developers who OVERGRADE the game, instead of downgrading it :(

Sigh. You cannot start a thread by saying you've been "BSed to". That's calling people, in this case CDPR, liars.

That's not allowed. Nope. No matter how unhappy you are about this product you haven't bought yet or disappointed you are that your idea of open world and CDPR's seems to vary at this point.

No calling names. Or saying people lied to you. It's rude and unproductive.

I know we have a lot of new users who joined in the last couple of weeks or last couple of months, but take a minute to check our Rules out. Friendly. Respectful. Constructive.

If you start a thread by calling CDPR liars, it's doomed. And so this one is. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom