CDPR is treating console players shockingly bad (change my mind....)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with the cursor movement in deck builder on PS4? You'll have it randomly jump around when trying to select cards. Usually haopens when trying to select cards at the end of a row. It'll jump to a completely different section of the deckbuilder.

What is it with the cursor movement in deck builder on PS4? You'll have it randomly jump around when trying to select cards. Usually haopens when trying to select cards at the end of a row. It'll jump to a completely different section of the deckbuilder.

Xbox had horrible issues with this for awhile. Seems to have gotten better recently.

Has Morvran been fixed on Xbox yet? Can’t believe that a broken leader ability wouldn’t be a priority but it’s only on console so they could probably care less.

Also Nenneke would completely mess up my game whenever I used her on Xbox. I haven't even bothered checking if those glitches have been fixed since there was no mention of them in the most recent update. :\

So it looks like we might hit two months without the premium cards working on consoles. Anyone want to do a pool? Can't really bet anything but how long do you think it will be? Will this get fixed before the 3 month mark?

I would like to give them a little benefit of the doubt but right now I'm thinking it will get past 3 and get taken care of before the 4 month mark.

Probably not for a few more months. They're in way over their head with the amount of stuff that needs to be fixed, so console premiums are probably pretty low on the totem pole.

Edit: Thank You for fixing the premiums CDPR!!!

When Burza mentioned this will be fixed soon and gave that look into the camera it felt like he was looking right at me lol

Mods you can lock this thread now thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom