CDPR keybindings PLEASE READ AND LISTEN!!!

+
CDPR keybindings PLEASE READ AND LISTEN!!!

Ok, Glad to see you opened up the key bindings in 1.04 patch.

However, this is not enough(I'm entitled what can I say)

You need to separate the key bindings into groups that will not affect each other.
Such as rebinding a key for combat should not affect swimming. Otherwise this is rather pointless, and damn near futile.
Also, Double tapping a key should be a viable option, such as double tap a direction key to dodge to that direction.
You know hit S S and dodge strait back.

Look, If you can fix this I will over look the other issues I have. Game play is everything and right now I have to switch between KB&M and controller to get decent results. Combat is controller oriented, and movement is KB&M (at least for me)

I have been vocal about the Graphics DG. i have a High end PC I upgraded for this game based on what you presented, I'm over it, I can accept you guys need consoles to make a bigger game. I hope in the future you can appease both user bases though.

What I am not over is how wonky the controls are and they could be so much better so easily. I hate to be harsh but whomever is in charge of KB&M
needs to be let go and get a real PC gamer in there.

I mean what happened? You guys always pushed PC first in the past. I will accept PC is no longer first but it should be at least equal to Console support wise.

Anyways I honestly hope you are listening to your original fans, I have been there since the beginning. Will I be there at the very end? That really depends on how you handle smoothing out the rough edges on W3.

Shame really, could be so much more enjoyable for myself and all the other KB&M users......

Now, I will leave on a good note. I love the combat. I love the Witcher Quests, I love the story, the immersion is pretty good. I feel like Geralt most of the time. Please, make the needed adjustments to make a good game Truly Great!!

One last thing
please make witcher vision able to be toggled on and off!!!

---------- Updated at 03:42 PM ----------

One last thing
please make witcher vision able to be toggled on and off!!!

Top Bottom