CDPR mystake in Flotsam!...

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandis

Forum veteran
CDPR mystake in Flotsam!...

Wen you are in Bernard Loredo mansion, go closer to ballista and you can see a harbor, Vernon Roche ship is in docks, but wen you finish talk to Loredo and go back to harbor Roche ship is gone(like he never been there).

Not this again...

You praise this game to the sky and back, but you constantly moan and whine about the tiniest mistakes you encounter, each of them seemingly deserving of their very own dedicated topic. Is this really that big of a deal?

"I recorded a short, two-second cutscene last night, and played it back frame by frame. I noticed that during time stamp 1.003 to 1.004, there is one pixel in the left-hand corner that seems to have the wrong colour. Nice mistake, CDPR! Please fix this immediately with a hotfix!"

Holy cow, I found the BIGGEST mistake ever*****..CDPR forgot to add one of the Stars in the SKY at night.

Really, the mistake is REALLY! BIG.

Kindo said:
"I recorded a short, two-second cutscene last night, and played it back frame by frame. I noticed that during time stamp 1.003 to 1.004, there is one pixel in the left-hand corner that seems to have the wrong colour. Nice mistake, CDPR! Please fix this immediately with a hotfix!"

Really funny, looser...

Pham said:
Nice mYstake in the topic name.....

That you nice mYstake was special for you id**t

MISTAKE
MISTAKE
MISTAKE
MISTAKE
MISTAKE
MISTAKE
MISTAKE
MISTAKE
MISTAKE

Besides that topic mistake of yours was there for purpose, for people like YOU IN this forum, THANK YOU A LOT...

Alright, now topic is closed for flaming. When you all learn how to discuss peacefully and sensefully about something, we'll reopen it.

@OP
You already opened a similar thread, you don't need to open a new one every time. At least, use the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom