CDPR planning on having new patch out as soon as possible

+
CDPR planning on having new patch out as soon as possible

https://twitter.com/Marcin360/status/739841106570059776

iCake

Forum veteran
That's great. Hope it's not that kind of soon™.

Bad jokes aside, I really hope it doesn't take more than two weeks.

soon=2 months :p
i hope they fix the problem that roach doesn't move and the horse race where the shot targets don't count

Last edited:
Good news! For me, solving the "Night of Long Fangs" post-endgame issue, the over lvl. 100 equipments and Roach's tail, already will be awesome. More than that, just perfect.hehe

The missing music and Roaches missing tail is what really grinds my gears right now! Hope it will be out soon!

Here's hoping something has been done for neverending rain!

In any case, good job for the reactivity

Guest 2364765

i hope they fix the problem that roach doesn't move and the horse race where the shot targets don't count
Hitting targets is not decided by bolt actually hitting it, but by your crosshair placement. It seems REDs hacked it to a raycaster so it only checks where you point your crosshair at the moment of the shot and that's what ticks the targets (although with a fake delay to account for supposed bolt travel time).

If you happen to compensate for drop and you aim the crosshair away from the target then it won't count even if the bolt actually hits the target.

I hope they take it the easy way, not to break anything else.

Better a little late to make it the right way. lol

Let them take the time for fix things. Don't want no more a patch with half things fixed and numerous bugs like the 1.20

New patch? Oh no! Again waiting hundreds of mods to be updated whereas not all mods are updated for the previous patch like Kill'em All - Ability to kill everyone still 1.12 compatible.

Hope they are able to fix:

- Quick Sort function not bringing new items to top
- enemies with empty healthbars,
- any cutscenes (including B&W) with no sound effects
- no tail on Roach

Hoping to have it sooner than that.

Do you have any hopes for an Enhanced Edition of Witcher 3 as a tribute to the trilogy (and fix some story leaks to connect it to the books and previous games) in the forseable future ?

Thank you in advance.

Hope they are able to fix:

- Quick Sort function not bringing new items to top
- enemies with empty healthbars,
- any cutscenes (including B&W) with no sound effects
- no tail on Roach

Actually there are plenty more not counting BAW bugs. FPS lost, infinite loading screens, color changed on armors, experience problems... can't list all of them here.

Last edited:
Actually there are plenty more not counting BAW bugs. FPS lost, infinite loading screens, color changed on armors... can't list all of them here.

As for the infinite loading screens. I came across quite a few of them recently. All turned out to be locked/on hold loadings rather than really stuck.

Few times it was me opening the radial menu just before a cutscene or in other circumstances that required loading. Pressing the button again to close the menu made the game progress as it should.

Once it was when I started a conversation at some place, then an npc came in (normally that would cause a cutscene). The loading screen appeared, but the conversation I've started was still going on. So I blindly navigated through it. Once it was done, the loading screen disappeared and the cutscene started.

Top Bottom