CDPR planning on having new patch out as soon as possible

+
I hope that with this patch they will put in what a lot are requesting about Alphabetical order for Inventory as well as putting the new item added to inventory back to how it used to be. New items showing first.

That's a long shot, I know, but one I can hope for.

Have you already tried to change the region?

I had the problem yesterday too as <i started new under 1.20. after receivign B&W.. but my Roach nhad no tail only in the tutporial map region, ocne i came to velen, he suddenly had its tail back...

PSS: i hope also that this game receives with one of its last patches before they completely stop with patchign this game a serious Balancing Patch, that rebalances alot ov overpowered thigns, while makign the felt 90% of useless skills/decoctions and so on more useful, while also addign especialyl alot of missing Potions/Decoctions...

once shpudl belive, that Geralt should be able in this game to make of every creature a Decoction..so manyx missing

Hym Decoction
Cyclops Decoction
Sylvan Decoction
Gargoyle Decoction
Ice Giant Decotion
Harpy Decoction
Fire Elemental Decoction

not to mention all the missing creatures they addec with the expansions
And not to mention the tons of missing potions Gerald had in Witcher1, which suddenly seem not to exist anymore now in Witcher 3. Kind of sad to know, that the game will most likely stay in this unfinished and unbalanced state i guess...

Last edited:
The fix for this is part of the patch, but you can also circumvent Roach not moving by going to the gameplay options and turn "Tutorials" off before starting the horse race tutorial.

This didn't work for me. What happened to me was that I foolishly saved my main save right on the spot where he sits on the start line before realising that there was a bug! And as fate would have it, my niece wanted to continue playing her save on my PC so I lost all my autosaves/checkpointsaves before that point. So I'm royally ****ed at the moment. I really hope CDPR can salvage my game because I'm reluctant to load an earlier save even before I hit Toussaint.

The upcoming patch should fix this for you. :)

Alternatively, if you play on PC, you can download a mod so you can open the console. Enter "addfact (sq701_horse_combat_tutorial_over)" and it should work.

Last edited:

Alternatively, if you play on PC, you can download a mod so you can open the console. Enter "addfact (sq701_horse_combat_tutorial_over)" and it should work.

Dude, you're mosdef my hero of the day. It worked! Thanks!

Hello ) Please tell me, did you know about the problem with the soundtrack "Ladies of the Woods"? He does not play in cutscenes with witches, after patch 1.21.Do not miss this bug, please. Without it lost the lion's share of the atmosphere. (((

Take the time for all that bugs CDPR make a nice patch that fix a maximum of problems. Don't hurry and miss half the bugs guys (or add more than fixed).

Last edited:
Hmm, have to say sadly, that just going into an other region was the solution for Roachs missing tail.. so it isnt a region based bug ...have that bug right now again in Velen, its some kind of irregular bug that seems to come and go as it likes ...when and wherever it likes

ps and its a bug, that we already once had, got fixed and now its again there, just to mention that

Sorry,maybe it's not the right thread to tell it but... It's only me or HoS's area is stormier weather than before expansion? I'm having more and longer storms since I've started its first quest.

Last edited:
Sorry,maybe it's not the right thread to tell it but... It's only me or HoS's area is stormier weather than before expansion? I'm having more and longer storms since I've started its first quest.

You mean it's stormier than from before Blood and Wine? In my HoS experience before BaW I did have a lot of rain in that area of the map but I thought it was normal.

You mean it's stormier than from before Blood and Wine? In my HoS experience before BaW I did have a lot of rain in that area of the map but I thought it was normal.

I mean that when TW3 quests took me to this area (saving Jaskier,or helping Roche and Vess, etc) weather was often sunny, sometimes raining and storming. But since I've started HoS (I waited for B&W release for play it, that's why I've noticed and telling it now) storms are very,very often, and even with hailstones I cannot say if this is because for HoS or B&W instalation because I installed both of them at the same time.

Once again, as a reminder, to ensure that CDPR is aware of specific bugs, please, report them directly to their charming Support Team. Including detailed information on the problem, and -- where applicable -- a representative save file, helps them in their investigations.

You know, considering how many times a day you write that you might want to consider putting it your sig as well.

Once again, as a reminder, to ensure that CDPR is aware of specific bugs, please, report them directly to their charming Support Team. Including detailed information on the problem, and -- where applicable -- a representative save file, helps them in their investigations.

I'm afraid this is just not very practical at all. Why don't they instead make use of this forum to gather bug reports? Like a bug report thread or something?
There was a very lengthy thread on reddit, but it has vanished for some reason...
In any case, I'd be sending emails to CDPR tech support all day if I have to use this method exclusively to bring bugs to their attention. And then they usually make suggestions such as verifying game files etc. etc, which could turn into a full-time exchange just to get a single bug reported.
A forum for gathering information is also much more effective because people can confirm having the same bugs and so on.

They really ought to re-think this....

Hopefully this patch will fix most of the problems with the game. Though it's a pipe dream I wish they'd allow for unlimited abouts of new game+. I'd have played through the game 4-6 times by now.

The Ofieri armor diagram inside a chest in the underground Bandit Camp for the 'From Ofier's Distant Shores' quest isn't appearing despite the chest glowing red. This is literally the last thing I need to 100% the whole game.

I'm playing on a digital copy for the PS4 btw.

I wish they would fix the black dye.

It is really weird. If dyes wouldn't be in the game, I wouldn't care that my armor (grandmaster cat set) is blue. But since there is the option to dye it and it would look so much better in black, I basically can't play the game. All I can think of is how much better it would look. It is such a small and utterly unimportant bug (and as such it likely won't get fixed), but somehow it takes all the fun out of the game for me.

All I can think of is how much better it would look. It is such a small and utterly unimportant bug (and as such it likely won't get fixed), but somehow it takes all the fun out of the game for me.

If you play on PC you can always use this

Top Bottom