CDPR planning on having new patch out as soon as possible

+
Roach's missing tail

I noticed that Roach's tail was missing only during HoS quests. When doing quests for Main game and B&W, her (for those that would want to try correct me, Roach is a Mare(Female), not a Stallion(Male)) tail is there. I'm not too far into B&W to see if anything else was bugged. I am pleased that the one quest in Skellige where you had to find the brothers and betrothed of Timmon (I think that was his name) was fixed & I could finally open the sunken dowery chest & give him the contents.

BadWolf

I really hope the music cues get fixed. Very long stretches of silence along with other game crashes and bugs had caused me to not go back to playing the expansion. It's pretty ridiculous how buggy this game is now on PS4 and it worked great for me on release.

CDPR gave us ng+.. now they just need to update it so that you can stack up new game plus. That way people can keep everything and play the great game over and over. I dont really see how thats hard to do.

@Riven-Twain and your sticky thread about ng++
Your explanation is kind of an excuse. By your explanation it shouldnt be possible to start into a new game after the completion of one playthrough. But we can do that right now: regular -> ng+

I think there is also a misunderstanding here: Most of us dont want a further upscaling in enemy strength (like in Dark Souls ng+7 for example) We just want to keep our current Geralt Level 76 (whatever) with all our Armor and Weapons and restart into the same ng+ stage, we started after our regular playthrough. No ng+2 or ng+3
I mean you already included it by the New game+ DLC. 10 lines of extra source code and its done

If this is not possible i want an explanation from a developers point of view not yours.

Best regards
Patrick

A lot of small bugs with the latest patches.If it was just a few here and there I wouldn't mind at all, but the fact there are so many of them kind of keep me away from playing the game (and I'm yet to start b&w)

@Riven-Twain and your sticky thread about ng++
Your explanation is kind of an excuse. By your explanation it shouldnt be possible to start into a new game after the completion of one playthrough. But we can do that right now: regular -> ng+

I think there is also a misunderstanding here: Most of us dont want a further upscaling in enemy strength (like in Dark Souls ng+7 for example) We just want to keep our current Geralt Level 76 (whatever) with all our Armor and Weapons and restart into the same ng+ stage, we started after our regular playthrough. No ng+2 or ng+3
I mean you already included it by the New game+ DLC. 10 lines of extra source code and its done

If this is not possible i want an explanation from a developers point of view not yours.

Best regards
Patrick
Another potential misunderstanding is the assumption that my post is a reply to suggestions for an extended NG+ system. It is not, in fact. It's merely a response to purely technical questions of whether a NG+ can indeed be used to start a another NG+. I realise many people, who are already familiar with the NG+ system, would prefer an expanded set of NG+ options to be implemented; however, that is not the topic which that post addresses. My response is to a basic recurring question, not a speculative proposal, and is an attempt to explain the real limitations of the existing system. You may consider this a superficial 'excuse', but it is still a response to a common question, even if it may not address your specific interest. Thankfully, I am not responsible for an in-depth reply, since only the REDs can explain the existing system's design, and whether it could be changed, if they so wished.

Thank you for your concern.

played on an old save today (Open Sesame in Heart Of Stone). The game feels kinda buggy.

I can use sign during some fistfight (in quests in Oxenfurt region). When I entered Olgierd's house, BGM didn't change. It was the BMG of the area wilderness. I remember it should be a quite creepy song. My stamina bar seemed to regen much quicker in combat, as fast as when out of combat.

I heard when fighting Iris' ghost, I can use Yrden so she can't regen from the paintings but Yrden did nothing this time. It hadn't had any effect either in my first playthrough although this time was a bit different since I couldn't deal as much damage with heavy attack as I had in my first playthrough.

also, the cursor sometimes did not disappear after cutscene and I had to reload. Geralt's arm got broken, made a V shape, after I jumped around for a bit (a loading screen fixed it).

not sure if these are introduced after the latest patch or were there already though. I didn't experience any bug when I played HoS for the first time (in December).

So...when is console? PC already has it. I can't stand playing game in silence. When there's no music the reverb on the voices is so noticiable it sounds like you always in a cave.

Top Bottom