CDPR Please Just Be Honest With Us

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
CDPR Please Just Be Honest With Us

The PS4 performance problems are real as CDPR have yourselves admitted. Every patch you claim to have fixed the issues and every patch once tested is shown to have no improvement and in some cases even worse performance. You could have just been honest with us and told us we're going to have to wait several months for any PS4 performance improvements due to more pressing bugs. We've been more than patient and the constant lies are wearing thin.

To think I bought a season pass just to be given such little respect as a customer. Come on guys it's not rocket surgery..start up a save near the bogs or in Novigrad while it's raining (and even worse at night) and see how fun and immersive fighting a few drowners is at 20fps. Because it's not. Is someone telling your play-testers to stay away from these areas?

Last edited:
the million dollar question would be: CDPR DO U EVEN BETA TEST?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OR JUST COME STRAIGHT AND SAY TO OUR FACES WE CUSTOMERS ARE YOUR BETA TESTERS.

they can't. its a force of habit

I would be at ease if they acknowledged this problem . I believe particle effects takes toll on framerate on PS4 (fire,wind,rain,forest density, fog etc) and it's not just in the swamps boys.

Edit: forgot to add it gets worse when galloping

Novigrad if awful since 1.7. What did you do? Ps4 original game was good and better with 1.5 patch. No one bug.
And then every dlc is bugged (most wanted, fools gold), low performance in 1.7, when before it was ok.

Really, looks like it's better to reinstall the game with 1.5 patch, but what should I do with my season pass?

Really, looks like it's better to reinstall the game with 1.5 patch, but what should I do with my season pass?

Might as well throw it in the garbage. They fixed the XBONE with 1.08 so it doesn't even stutter in the bog or Novigrad. They sold twice as many copies of PS4 as XBONE so they should have prioritized the PS4 version..but obviously did not. Don't you feel special now?

They've had to do damage control since the game's release to keep complaints down. This resulted in heavy-handed forum policing and now the mods don't seem to have a presence other than for locking threads. It's unfortunate but understandable given we can't trust anything they say anymore.

---------- Updated at 08:31 AM ---------.

It's still a disgusting attitude when game devs ignore their fans on their own forum.

I think contact with customers is one of the key elements on being a good or bad company. I mean it s a very basic thing, it's called customer relations and is very much needed if you want to keep a good impression. Man if my dad (Who owned his own company) just decided well bugger listening to customers and what they have to say or not even talking to them even if he has heard things from them they may not be happy about he would have lost all his contracts and we actually had a lot of very good contracts such as Bond Helicopters and CHC Scotia Helicopters and it was down to him being extremely good with people, He could turn a disaster like the power cutting out all of a sudden in to people laughing about the situation even when it was serious because he just has a way with people and is extremely funny when he wants to be and all the contracts would enjoy chatting with him and everyone i spoke to that knew him when he closed the company down was upset and sad to hear he suffered a heart attack. That was why he closed it due to stress unfortunately but everyone in the business that knew him when i ended up working with other people had nothing but good words about him and that's because he had great customer relations.

I know that gaming is very different from an Electrical company but the principles of what makes a good company are still the same, some examples.

As stated good customer relations and this does not mean simply throwing out some free products while your customers feel the need to talk to you. Look at the state of Gearbox, they have never came out and spoken about what went wrong with Aliens Colonial Marines and before that they were very much liked overall for Borderlands but all the lies from ALIENS made people change their minds but if they had been honest with us and actually spoke out about what went wrong people would listen and possibly forgive if they showed they were trying to change. Another example is Micro$oft when they announced DRM just look at the lash back they got because they were so full of them selves they thought we would just accept it and look how much changes they made and are trying to turn things around by listening to us and communicating with us, yes they are not completely on top but they certainly have many youtubers praising them for their efforts.

So there you see 2 examples where one company, Gearbox who done what CDPR are dong here just now, GB was once loved as much as CDPR are today but can we say that they will still have that love if they continue the way that GB did? Or they could go the way of Microsoft by using good PR on top of changing things for the good which as i said has had people praise them which is amazing after the affect they had on everyone that day at E3 so CDPR are doing one thing right they are making changes to try fix the problems but are they communicating with us? No and that's what Gearbox done, they tried their hardest to fix Aliens but do you trust anything that Randy Pitchford spews from his mouth any more? I sure as hell don't but i am starting to slightly trust Micro$oft again although i am not ready to go out and buy a XBOX1 yet if i ever do but they are on the right track to swaying me in to thinking of buying one, Gearbox has no attention from me and wont because they never done that one important thing, talk to us about why what happened with Aliens because i may not like what i hear but if he is honest with me i can forgive if i believe he is trying do what is right.

So CDPR have a choice, continue to ignore us like Gearbox did as i say, remember how much love those devs once had and look at them today or they could go the way of M$ and win back their good name well they still have it to an extent but it can be very easily lost.

Also

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/55323-A-question-to-the-devs?goto=newpost

Last edited:
They should just admit that the ps4 version is too difficult for them to optimise. Because i've heard rumours that the xbox1 version apparently has a much better framerate with 1.08 than with 1.07.

If the x1 version can get such generous improvements. Why can't the ps4 version? An official response would be nice but I'm sure we won't get one because admitting to one's faults or shortcomings is a tricky thing to do.

Face it guys. We bought into an Early-Access game for CDPR where they practice their ps4 programming on The Witcher 3 for future ps4 titles. But meh, here's hoping they make a break-through and fix most of the issues in the end.:coffee:

A PS4 FANS blame sony to try to push games at 1080p when that potato cant run open world games at that resolution

Last edited:
A PS4 FANS blame sony to try to push games at 1080p when that potato cant run open world games at that resolution
this potato your'e talking about can run batman ak 1080p stable 30fps while it runs shitty and lacking many visual effects on pc while the ps4's version can handle it #rekt go back to ur pc masterturd forums faggit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom