CDPR, please remove the contract to mill 100.000 cards

+
I wonder, did anyone ever achieve this?

The bar is set to the extreme and mathematically requires abnormal amount of time. I played for 2600 hours and milled "only" 18.000 cards.

Please revisit this contract and make it somewhat reasonable.

At five cards per keg, 100000 mills only requires 20000 kegs. Since you can buy 60 kegs for about $70, all you have to do is spend about $23000 on kegs. Then if you open one every 3 seconds, you could open them in under a day. I don’t see what your issue is. :)

Last edited:
Actually quite a few contracts take an insane amount of time to achieve, and by the time you complete them the rewards are completely pointless. An example of this is the level prestige contract. After 2600hrs I have only got to prestige 8, or 9. At 6, I already had all the cards, making the rewards irrelevant. The contract is still active and counting, who cares anymore!
These contracts were either badly designed or created with a different kind of game-progress system in mind.
One more thing CDPR has forgotten about.

They couldn't even fix the 60/80 Regis' ball attire contracts, and you are concerned with some harmless useless mill contract?

Well i dont know how much time i have playing, since i almost play in cellphone and - i think - in cellphone they dont count it, but I have milled The same amount as The OP, 18k cards

rrc

Forum veteran
Some of the contracts are not there to be completed, but to give the player an impression, that he/she still has to pursue something in the game.
In that case, they can have a contract like "Solve World Hunger". A contract should be achievable. In one's life time. Not like "Achieve the impossible" as a contract to give the players something to work upon. Any game should have achievable contracts. Even if it is going to take 2 or 3 years it is fine. It shouldn't take 20+ years to achieve a contract. It is not "something to pursue".

In that case, they can have a contract like "Solve World Hunger". A contract should be achievable. In one's life time. Not like "Achieve the impossible" as a contract to give the players something to work upon. Any game should have achievable contracts. Even if it is going to take 2 or 3 years it is fine. It shouldn't take 20+ years to achieve a contract. It is not "something to pursue".
I think they meant that such contracts are just hooks to keep players in the game that starts to bore the hell out of them. At least that's the reason I liked this post.

They could change to something like "adquire 100.000 scraps from milling cards"

Last edited:
Top Bottom