CDPR Please share your success of TW2 PC!

+
CDPR Please share your success of TW2 PC!

Dear CDPR! I'm very much anticipated to know the success of TW2 PC!. Would you be open enough to share with all the fans about your success so far? How many pre-orders received via GoG already? I wanted to know just to satisfy myself that PC single-player games are not dying :pI pre-ordered my copy and i can't wait to pay.. I'm looking in purchasing TW1:EE too on 10/5 for the $4.99 promotion. Alas, it would be nice if it is offered much earlier.I really HOPE at least TW2 can secure at least 5Miliion copies? *Pray to god*Appreciate if CDPR would share the success of TW2 of it's Pre-Order and Post-Release weekly sales of at least GoG?

archaven said:
Dear CDPR! I'm very much anticipated to know the success of TW2 PC!. Would you be open enough to share with all the fans about your success so far? How many pre-orders received via GoG already? I wanted to know just to satisfy myself that PC single-player games are not dying :pI pre-ordered my copy and i can't wait to pay.. I'm looking in purchasing TW1:EE too on 10/5 for the $4.99 promotion. Alas, it would be nice if it is offered much earlier.I really HOPE at least TW2 can secure at least 5Miliion copies? *Pray to god*Appreciate if CDPR would share the success of TW2 of it's Pre-Order and Post-Release weekly sales of at least GoG?
The Witcher 1 sold what, 1.7 million copies? I doubt they would sell 5 million copies on PC alone, perhaps they would reach 5 million copies if they make a console version.I wouldn't put much faith in GoG pre-order numbers, it was free and offered some free stuff available right away with no obligation, everyone under the sun could have pre-ordered with no intentions of ever buying.

archaven said:
I'm looking in purchasing TW1:EE too on 10/5 for the $4.99 promotion. Alas, it would be nice if it is offered much earlier.
If you are that much anticipating TW2:AoK than I would definitely stop not knowing whether to purchase it or not, but just do it!! The offer is amazing and the game itself is even better. When you are done with your 1st playthrough you still have the grant TW1 at your service to play! :) Or you can just play it in between.And if you really like it all and like reading besides playing games, then you can consider buying one of Andrzej Sapkowski, like The Last Wish.

ryannberg said:
ryannberg said:
The Witcher 1 sold what, 1.7 million copies? I doubt they would sell 5 million copies on PC alone, perhaps they would reach 5 million copies if they make a console version.I wouldn't put much faith in GoG pre-order numbers, it was free and offered some free stuff available right away with no obligation, everyone under the sun could have pre-ordered with no intentions of ever buying.
that's not how preorders work, actually. if you cancel your preorder, you don't get the free stuff.

seamusgod said:
seamusgod said:
I wouldn't put much faith in GoG pre-order numbers, it was free and offered some free stuff available right away with no obligation, everyone under the sun could have pre-ordered with no intentions of ever buying.
that's not how preorders work, actually. if you cancel your preorder, you don't get the free stuff.
Actually, this preorder did work that way. I placed my preorder and downloaded the free stuff. Which is nothing earth shattering, but some nice little things. They don't have any payment info from me yet, but they will tell me in a couple of days that I can pre-load and if I want to purchase the game. Cancellation wouldn't even be necccessary, because we don't have a contract yet. :)

DelightfulMcCoy said:
Cancellation wouldn't even be necccessary, because we don't have a contract yet. :)
But that means the developers will get locked in a room with vampire bats! Oh no!!!!!

DelightfulMcCoy said:
DelightfulMcCoy said:
DelightfulMcCoy said:
I wouldn't put much faith in GoG pre-order numbers, it was free and offered some free stuff available right away with no obligation, everyone under the sun could have pre-ordered with no intentions of ever buying.
Actually, this preorder did work that way. I placed my preorder and downloaded the free stuff. Which is nothing earth shattering, but some nice little things. They don't have any payment info from me yet, but they will tell me in a couple of days that I can pre-load and if I want to purchase the game. Cancellation wouldn't even be necccessary, because we don't have a contract yet. :)
i doubt there is a significant portion of people who went through the hassle of pre-order, then cancellation just for whatever little thing you got. and i'm pretty sure those things would appeal only to fans.either way, the artbook, dvd, etc are certainly not going to be giveaways.

archaven said:
Dear CDPR! I'm very much anticipated to know the success of TW2 PC!. Would you be open enough to share with all the fans about your success so far? How many pre-orders received via GoG already? I wanted to know just to satisfy myself that PC single-player games are not dying :p
They would answer you, but they're too busy working on the console version. :p( couldn't resist )

seamusgod said:
i doubt there is a significant portion of people who went through the hassle of pre-order, then cancellation just for whatever little thing you got. and i'm pretty sure those things would appeal only to fans.either way, the artbook, dvd, etc are certainly not going to be giveaways.
That 'hassle' was one click. Then you get the goodies shoved your way. In fact every time I visit the TW2 offer page, I have an option to download the free bits. And of course I am a fan, so good for me. No cancellation needed if you decide to not buy later. And of course the artbook and all that stuff, which is actually part of the offer, will only be included in the main chunk of the download, after you give your payment details on May 10 and start your preload. :)

seamusgod said:
seamusgod said:
seamusgod said:
seamusgod said:
Umm I did. Took like a minute.I made up for it by buying the CE edition and Steam version >.>

Top Bottom