CDPR response to PS4 frame rate

+
There are bigger issues than graphics here kiddos. Stat bugs. Only the wannabe programmers nitpick about texture they dont notice half
the time lol.

I just recieved patch 1.03 yesterday since my copy is Asia (Region 3) and its worst than 1.01, constantly dropping framerate and its worst than before. Hoping 1.04 will fix this and the pyres of novigrad mission.

Guest 3349340

Hope you are covered in flame repellent, saying you aren't having fps issues is not welcomed in these parts. lol

---------- Updated at 02:25 AM ----------

But I totally agree with you Plasma, the game plays just fine for me. I am 100% content with it and if CDPR didn't change a thing I would still be playing it. If they want to stop playing it because they imagine things or saw some video of 20 fps dips, let them for all I care. Doesn't bother me! :D

I wont even try to argue with that kind of reasoning. It is sad that your argument is based on peoples imagination, people you don`t even know. And since this is a thread regarding gamers who are experiencing framrate issues, it is not that weird - with your way of expressing yourself - that others might be a bit tired of such comments, as yours. I have been gaming a lot of years, PC, Xbox, PS and what I am experincing ingame is not cool. You honestly think we would write here (instead of playing this great game) if everything were working perfectly? In the PC forum people are commenting about bugs/issues, in the Xbox forum and the PS4 forum the same. So I guess it is also their imagination just playing tricks? But anyways - I am happy for you that your game is working 100% ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It isn't just about the graphics, it's about the game play and how the frame rate affects this in a bad way. I mean... It is not unplayable, but the performance is bad sometimes... Especially at the battles...

Last edited:
Hope you are covered in flame repellent, saying you aren't having fps issues is not welcomed in these parts. lol

---------- Updated at 02:25 AM ----------

But I totally agree with you Plasma, the game plays just fine for me. I am 100% content with it and if CDPR didn't change a thing I would still be playing it. If they want to stop playing it because they imagine things or saw some video of 20 fps dips, let them for all I care. Doesn't bother me! :D

Instead of wishing that the people who are experiencing issues get what they wish for so they can enjoy the game as much as you are, you pointlessly rub it in their faces that you're having a great time, and then you top it off by saying they're imagining these issues.

Comments like these are the absolute worst. Seriously. I'd rather read a thousand whining threads about the same topic than read another one of these comments.

For me 1.03 is much better than 1.01.
Although the framerate is still bad, but i notice the frametime is better and the camera stutter has been removed.

Exactly. If you don't complain you get flamed.

This is a thread for people to report problems they're having with the game. In the case of this particular thread, FPS issues. You need to go and post in the "I'm not having any FPS problems" thread. Oh wait... there isn't one.

Well I just started doing the baren quests and it's so bad when raining, completely broken this game is and I'm sick of broken game, 20 fps and camera stutter on death March, really ruins this game, no idea how they could have the balls to release this mess of a game, cdpr did you ever play this game on ps4? Thing is what ever you're answer to that question is not good, if you did play it, that means you gave the go ahead to release at constant 20 fps drops

If you didn't play it then that means you didn't even care to make sure it runs properly, one things for sure you lost the trust if many gamers. Disgusted.

Even my mate you hardly knows what a frame rate means said it runs like chap and could see Mr getting hit because of lag.

To all the white knights posting in this thread.

Stop white knighting in the tech support forums. The PS4 version has issues, this is a fact, we know it and CDPR know it. They don't need you to come to the tech support forums to defend their game. Stop pretending you have none of the issues mentioned in this thread. CDPR will fix them, your input is not helpful to anyone.

I rather they not give the details if they don't have any assurance yet. I think Marcin made the right decision when he tweeted the reply, we don't need empty promises or false hopes. We need results, so i don't really see the problem here.

All joking aside there is some hope for console players with a tight budget. This guy built a $350 PC that runs W3 better then a PS4. Again I'm not console bashing just found this interesting.

https://youtu.be/SRuvMDxBGEw

In Spain:

GTX 760 = 230€
i5 750 = 187€
Asus H55 LGA 1156 = 53€
4 GB DDR3 (kingstom) = 30€
320GB Samsung Spinpoint HDD = 50€
Cooler Master Wavemaster Case = 50-100€
Arctic Alpine 11 GT cpu cooler = 10€
EVGA 430 watt PSU = 30€
------------------------------------
TOTAL = 630 € (no bluray or dvd).

PS4 = 380

EDIT:

USA prices:

http://www.amazon.com/Intel-Core-Pr...ie=UTF8&qid=1433323687&sr=8-1&keywords=i5+750
http://www.amazon.com/MSI-DisplayPo...=UTF8&qid=1433323703&sr=8-13&keywords=760+gtx

That is more of $350 and you need more components. Even 750 GTX it´s $150. That youtube´s guy is lying.

Last edited:
In Spain:

GTX 760 = 230€
i5 750 = 187€
Asus H55 LGA 1156 = 53€
4 GB DDR3 (kingstom) = 30€
320GB Samsung Spinpoint HDD = 50€
Cooler Master Wavemaster Case = 50-100€
Arctic Alpine 11 GT cpu cooler = 10€
EVGA 430 watt PSU = 30€
------------------------------------
TOTAL = 630 € (no bluray or dvd).

PS4 = 380

EDIT:

USA prices:

http://www.amazon.com/Intel-Core-Pr...ie=UTF8&qid=1433323687&sr=8-1&keywords=i5+750
http://www.amazon.com/MSI-DisplayPo...=UTF8&qid=1433323703&sr=8-13&keywords=760+gtx

That is more of $350 and you need more components. Even 750 GTX it´s $150. That youtube´s guy is lying.

You should watch the video he linked how he made the Potato Masher.

Top Bottom