CDPR @ San Diego Comic-Con 2014

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
CDPR @ San Diego Comic-Con 2014

Came across this interesting tweet earlier today:

Doug Cockle said:
I'm going to San Diego ComicCon! Witcher panel on July 24th, 10-11am with artists, writers, developers and me! Thrilled to be invited!
Source

Color me excited!

What do you guys expect from this panel? Maybe we'll get to see some new footage? Or maybe that Yen CGI trailer we've been talking about all this time?

addar

Forum veteran
at last, marketing guys get what we want :) more dubbing stuff please!!!! and not only english one , i wish they will do some dubbing comparison video at some point of promotion

Jupiter_on_Mars

Came across this interesting tweet earlier today:

Source

Color me excited!

What do you guys expect from this panel? Maybe we'll get to see some new footage? Or maybe that Yen CGI trailer we've been talking about all this time?

Hate to rain on anyone else's parade, but
I have a feeling this is comics related. Reckon they'll discuss Witcher comics and what not and that will be it.

Can't think of a reason why they'd show new footage/CGI in between E3 and Gamescom.
Sorry.

I have a feeling this is comics related. Reckon they'll discuss Witcher comics and what not and that will be it.

Can't think of a reason why they'd show new footage/CGI in between E3 and Gamescom.
Sorry.

Comic-Con nowadays is hardly about comics anymore, it's about pop culture in general.

Why would devs and Geralt's VO actor go to a panel if all they do is talk about comics? We might not get new footage, that's true (one can only hope though), but we still might get insight into how the game is made and maybe some new tidbits of information. :)

Pretty much, comic con barely has anything to do with comics. You see more games and movies there than comics.

Hmm i would like 1 more trailer and another 5-10min of gampley footage....but....i'm not optimistic :p

A couple of making-of/behind-the-scenes featurettes or something along those lines, including the Charles Dance one that was teased a while back, would probably make the most sense.
And with Geralt's voice actor already confirmed, there might even be a chance for a surprise (or official) appearance by the Emperor himself since Mr. Dance probably would be around for a Game of Thrones panel or something anyway.

Comic-Con is very unfocused these days, not really the right place to announce anything game related or really show new stuff off, I think they'll save any footage or CGI Trailers for Gamescom. I'll be VERY happy to be surprised by that and get something early. However Gamescom is probably where we're going to see new stuff.

Still, I'd be really interested to see what the panel has to say and what gets discussed. Hopefully it gets recorded and uploaded somewhere.

You still have the time to edit your posts. Because you didn't really all say things like this:

Sorry.

and this

I doubt there will be new footage.

and this

Comic-Con is very unfocused these days, not really the right place to announce anything game related or really show new stuff off, I think they'll save any footage or CGI Trailers for Gamescom.

Aren't I cruel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom