CDPR Store shipping to Canada and US!

+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED

We made it all the way across the Atlantic — CD PROJEKT RED Store is now shipping to Canada and United States!

Increase your Street Cred with bags, T-shirts, mugs, socks and many more from us.store.cdprojektred.com!

So not really Cyberpunk related but does the limited edition Witcher 3 watch have a quartz, mechanical, or automatic movement?

Good, good now I can show my love for Cyberpunk 2077 and Witcher 3 with merch of all kinds! Thanks CDPR you guys and gals rule!

When are youse guys going to come down under?

I really want to be able to tell you to shut up & take my money (again)

Make it so

We made it all the way across the Atlantic — CD PROJEKT RED Store is now shipping to Canada and United States!

Increase your Street Cred with bags, T-shirts, mugs, socks and many more from us.store.cdprojektred.com!

Oh gosh, that's one high quality cyber-iron. Is available for purchase at CDPR store? I love it how the iron is red, a beautiful metaphor for CDPR ironing out their quality products and preparing them with love for all their customers. Who needs santa clause, we got the better big fat red hearts full of love from the wonderful people of CDPR. ( I say big fat red hearts because santa is a fat man, no offense or anything, but CDPR's hearts are bigger than santas entire body, because they are good people :D)

Post automatically merged:

How much Street Cred it the Iron worth...
All the choombas in the world my choombah, Love your channel bro.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!
Like- totally. ;)

When are youse guys going to come down under?
I really want to be able to tell you to shut up & take my money (again)
Make it so
Travelling in a iced-out air transport
On a cyber trail, head full of Choo2
I met a strange Silverhand, he made me nervous
Blackhand took me in and gave me breakfast
And she said:

Do you come from a land down under
Where women glow and men plunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder
You better run, you better take cover."

Last edited:
I'm in Canada, and UPS is claiming that I owe them $97 on my $265 store order. Heads up to anyone wanting to use their 30% off pre-order bonus, it's actually +5%.

That $97 is in addition to the $21.50 shipping.

I'm just posting this here as well because it's more related to Cyberpunk 2077.

I HIGHLY recommend that no one in Canada order anything until this garbage is sorted out, unless you're fine adding 30%+ onto your order.

*edit* HA, and they're pressuring me to pay by saying that if I try to pay when it arrives then the price will go up! CD Projekt Red, why are you working with people like this?

Looks like $40 of that it brokerage fees (fair enough on the $50 for taxes)

If anyone in CDPR is paying attention to this, USPS is cheaper and won't charge your customers a surprise fee. I appreciate if you didn't know because you're new to the North American shipping game, but this just cost me $40 (half of what I paid for the Cyberpunk 2077 pre-order)

I just had an honestly hilarious conversation with UPS. 1-888-592-6188 for their AR department. Paraphrasing;

Me: What is this COD charge about?
UPS: Import taxes and brokerage fees.
Me: I understand the taxes, but who approved the broker charge?
UPS: The original shipper approved those.
Me: I'm not the original shipper, why are you charging me?
UPS: We'll drop the broker fee.

Again, if CDPR is reading this thread. Please look at adding a USPS option (no broker fee), or even UPS expedited (broker fee included which ends up being cheaper) for Canada shipments. UPS' "Standard" shipping option has hidden fees that will cause you a ton of headaches in customer complaints.

Last edited:
Very excited the store was released in the US. I went through a whole process on getting my 30% off discount code to the merch store, but now I am having a problem locating where to put the code in. I added my item to the cart, went through the checkout process all the way until entering my credit card info, but I did not see any spots to enter my discount code. I have attempted to reach both the merch store and GoG support on this issue, but I haven't heard anything back in a few days. Where do I put the code in?

Very excited the store was released in the US. I went through a whole process on getting my 30% off discount code to the merch store, but now I am having a problem locating where to put the code in. I added my item to the cart, went through the checkout process all the way until entering my credit card info, but I did not see any spots to enter my discount code. I have attempted to reach both the merch store and GoG support on this issue, but I haven't heard anything back in a few days. Where do I put the code in?

You should have a link in your GoG store where your preorder is located. Copy paste that link to a browser and it will enter the code for you.

Top Bottom