CDPR Store shipping to Canada and US!

+
@Moxiesan There is nowhere to put in the code, just go through the link that you received in the e-mail. That link will verify and apply it.
Post automatically merged:

Just got my package in. Well packaged, sizes were spot-on, and everything is of the exceptional quality that we all expect and appreciate from CRPR. :beer:

I'll see if I can do this all again (minus the UPS) when my clothing/entertainment budget recovers a bit.

*UPDATE* CDPR is looking into this. So, I guess stay tuned.

Last edited:
Again, if CDPR is reading this thread. Please look at adding a USPS option (no broker fee), or even UPS expedited (broker fee included which ends up being cheaper) for Canada shipments. UPS' "Standard" shipping option has hidden fees that will cause you a ton of headaches in customer complaints.

Yeah I got scammed by UPS on my order as well. At the end it doubled the cost of my order. It's nice you posted the CBSA solution but it's a bit extreme when you're ordering t-shirts.... seriously, I'm not buying anything on the CDPR store until this is resolved at the source.

Also even more sad is that even tho CDPR announces shipping to Canada and there was a drop down asking to select US or Canada. None of the prices showed currency, even on the bills. An no, small print won't do.

So 24$ becomes 30$, then 50$, then 60$... For a T-shirt...

CDPR you need to get this stuff together. I know you will ;)

I also had a similar situation regarding being charged the wrong amount at checkout just a few days ago, the page said it was CAD Currency $132.50 but i ended up getting billed in USD, for $180 CAD :sad: Then ontop of 21$ Shipping, i had to pay 40$ CAD for brokerage fees and taxes which was not clear until i got a text from UPS saying so....nothing about this in the checkout window or via an email receipt, uhg, I ended up paying $220 total, just too expensive for 2 shirts and a jacket, with a very misleading checkout process, aside from fixing the checkout window they REALLY need more affordable shipping options. ( I've already had a lengthy email exchange with CDPR store staff about these issues upon being billed for this transaction, they apologized profusely and vowed to fix it. )
Additionally, my merchandise arrived today and i got a defective varsity jacket. :facepalm:

The Samurai print on the front is damaged, and fuzzy black jacket material is showing through improperly on a section of the red skull on the back, screenshots via a ticket have been submitted, just waiting for a reply on how i'll be compensated.

Im a CP2077 GoG pre-order customer ( PC CE aswell ), i never knew i could use that 30% off code, i thought it expired in june? well bleep!...:cry:

(update) CDPR is shipping out a new varisty jacket, free of charge + no shipping costs to me :cool:, but i will still have to likely cover brokerage fees, i'll contact UPS once it's shipped and see if they can waiver it based on the fact that this is a replacement for a defective jacket just recently recieved, maybe they'll drop brokerage fees.

Last edited:
(update) CDPR is shipping out a new varisty jacket, free of charge + no shipping costs to me :cool:, but i will still have to likely cover brokerage fees, i'll contact UPS once it's shipped and see if they can waiver it based on the fact that this is a replacement for a defective jacket just recently recieved, maybe they'll drop brokerage fees.

Happy to hear they could replace the product for you! Personally, I find the way UPS handles this to be absolutely obnoxious. Be sure you've read over the steps that @Grifta links to here.

Happy to hear they could replace the product for you! Personally, I find the way UPS handles this to be absolutely obnoxious. Be sure you've read over the steps that @Grifta links to here.
Good advice, thanks!

Here's the route i took for my specific situation, i called UPS Canada this evening and i asked them to waiver the brokerage fees based on the fact it was a replacement for a defective jacket that i already paid brokerage for, all they needed was me sending them screenshots via email of CDPR granting me the replacement jacket and a screenshot of the commercial invoice for the replacement ( i went one step further and also emailed a screenshot of the previous fees already paid )..... easy enough, brokerage fees on replacement jacket gone. :smart:

Last edited:
Still waiting on shipping to NORWAY, you know the country next to Sweden, that you guys are shipping too.....

So I ordered two posters and a t-shirt from the store and since I am in Canada I like my fellow Canadians got hit with the UPS C.O.D. charge of 45.35 CDN. I ordered it on December 1st, so it looks as like CD projekt red has not rectified the issue, as a previous post from a forum user stated that they would look into doing. Having said that the quality of the product and packaging it came in was top notch, very impressed, but not 200.00 CDN later impressed. So my fellow Canadians if you order from the online store and ship ups be prepared for additional C.O.D. charges. Also I sent the store an e-mail regarding this and have heard nothing back.

Any plans to start shipping to countries in Europe, that are not part of the EU?
Another sad norwegian here, who filled a cart with goodies only to have my heart broken during checkout :cry:

Top Bottom