CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

+

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

• I believe CDPR. And I don't want to accuse ANYone of lying or Sard will ban the hell out of me.

Votes: 79 19.3%
  • Starting to have my doubts about it :(

Votes: 295 72.0%
  • I love it when Sard edits polls. His well known hatred of free speech is a modern dialectic miracle.

Votes: 13 3.2%
  • Is that..is that a Pony I see?

Votes: 23 5.6%

• Total voters
W3 is a really good game, but communication with the fanbase after the release is really bad and unproffesional. I can't believe CDPR can't afford a single person who would just write even a 1 post/day on forums with some current information, when people who bought the game are really upset and vexed about all this situation. Instead, they have decided to ignore their fanbase. CDPR doesn't deserve to be remembered as a company with terrible communication with their fans (as for now), but as a company who made a great game! You should improve something in this area guys... Some honest advice.

The poll should have a third option - I don't give a damn. Cut the DEVs some slack, will you? The patch will come when its done. Take a brake from the game, go out, get a beer with your friends or whatever.

Last edited:
As soon as we have the info regarding the patch release date, we will share it with you here, on the forums, along with the full change list.

Well, you're commenting about his twitter account content, and how much it is to your dislike. I don't know what that "fiasco" is (the great land of hyperbole). He is basically a spokesperson, so if there is no official comment, it means there is no official info for him to provide.

It's code for "that guy lies a lot".

As soon as we have the info regarding the patch release date, we will share it with you here, on the forums, along with the full change list.
i take it that means not today either , And probably not tomorrow either because its a holiday tomorrow in poland am i right?

The poll should have a third option - I don't give a damn. Cut the DEVs some slack, will you? The patch will come when its done. Take a brake from the game, go out, get a beer with you friends or whatever.

Since the game is clearly broken for a lot of people without the patch, obviously, they deserve no slack.

Why not, you ask? Simple. This is a business transaction. We payed. They didn't deliver yet. We are fully and completely within our rights to be pissed at them and troll them.

The poll should have a third option - I don't give a damn. Cut the DEVs some slack, will you? The patch will come when its done. Take a brake from the game, go out, get a beer with you friends or whatever.
Are you kidding me? Taking two weeks to release a fix for a game breaking bug should get people fired for incompetency not anybody getting cut slack

I'm not the person this forum needs. I'm the person this forum deserves.

That is nice, I do believe, however, that since the patch is taking longer to come out than expected you should release the hotfix in the shortest time possible and then focus on the patch. This alone would make many people "satisfied", for the moment being at last.

On a serious not, Marcin.

Why did you not release the hotfix, like it would have been logical, when you had it fixed?

You said just around the corner - guess how that turned out.

So. Just cut your losses, and release the hotfix today?

Its done, when its done. What is the problem with being patient and just wait for a proper fix?
Waiting 2 weeks to get a patch for game breaking is more then enough patience then any developer deserves, at max a bug of this degree should be patched at max 2 days

So you paid for the product, that means you can dictate company policy and timelines? Man, I bought a ton of products. Maybe I should go to Mercedes and tell them that it's completely and utterly ridiculous that my car doesn't have CarPlay and that they need to implement that immediately!

Top Bottom