CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

+

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

• I believe CDPR. And I don't want to accuse ANYone of lying or Sard will ban the hell out of me.

Votes: 79 19.3%
  • Starting to have my doubts about it :(

Votes: 295 72.0%
  • I love it when Sard edits polls. His well known hatred of free speech is a modern dialectic miracle.

Votes: 13 3.2%
  • Is that..is that a Pony I see?

Votes: 23 5.6%

• Total voters
We should all recite this poem whenever possible so that we never forget:

First they came for the graphics.
And I did not speak out.
Because I was not a graphics.
Then they came for the patch.
And I did not speak out.
Because I was not a patch.
What remains at this point is to get some patch problem comparisons to Shoah, and we're good.

I remember a certain game needing a patch for the patch,when they patched the second patch
that was the patches patch they still had some patching to do.So they released a patch
for the patches patch and then that following patch they patched up the patches patch patch.

Take your time,in the end an optimized experience is what counts the most.

Last edited:
I don't understand this hate going around. You hate CDPR for delaying a little bit the release of a patch which will fix a lot of things ?
Do you know what happens when a "fix patch" is rushed and doesn't go through Q&A ? Ask Ubisoft /troll

Everyone download the debug console command http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/28/? and take our XP back! To you console guys... sorry.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvzcmcixzP1r4ipy3o1_250.gif

Nope, nothing harm for me

I always have the way to "bypass" XP glitch on console though not as convenient as PC trainer/cheat/console command etc.

My main quest still sitting at 12 and my level already reach 30, I am good.

Oh by the way, I play on PS4 so its ok, I don't feel any this gonna be sorry is necessary :)

All I care is Gwent Card because White Orchard NPC (Elsa) is missing and unable to buy card to complete cards collecting trophy.

I hope CDPR have answer for this.

Last edited:
All I care is Gwent Card because White Orchard NPC (Elsa) is missing and unable to buy card to complete cards collecting trophy.

I hope CDPR have answer for this.

Yes, on the PC (1.04) you can buy them from the merchant you save that sets up stall in white orchard, Bram I think is his name.

I've got a Bin file with 8-10 crash logs for the same CTD fast travel bug and I've tried to submit them and so far i've had zero joy with support I can;t even upload the crash logs because it says wrong file type every time I try to attach them.

So yeah I don't trust the CTD on fast travel bug on PC is going to be fixed any time soon when i can;t even submit logs from the crash dump files...now if some one has another place I can send the logs like CDPR's email address then i'll send them there.

Not been able to play since the 27th/28th due to this... and so far support hasn't even answered a ticket about.

Not one to lose their marbles but this is quite abhorrent. I pre-ordered the game & I actually delayed playing the game till the past Saturday (almost 2 weeks after release). I did this as i anticipated there would be bugs and patches to be release. How shocked am I to realize there are such terrible bugs in the game after 4 patches. It's pretty disappointing that I have to quell my anticipation for a legendary RPG having already waited 2 weeks. Now we are in a situation that we require them to ensure 1.05 is solid and stable, yet we have to wait an undetermined amount of time all the while our many is saftely nestled in the CDPR team's bank accounts ... doesn't seem like the best trade currently.

So the wait ensues ... pretty lousy situation for those who supported what we believed was a transparent company. Anyway...

So why the hell did you preorder it? Purpose? I have played it right before it released and there was no major bug. Enjoy your "Pre-order" in the future then.

I stopped for a WEEK! Because of broken kings/royal gambit Qest with infinite loading screen bug. I can't finish the game because it's important quest to finish and it has influence on 30% of ending!
Release the patch!

Haven't been able to play since before the weekend (when i discovered this bug, probably lost a good bit of xp before i noticed), my main quest is green but not giving xp that I see on youtube other people get. It's not grey so i should get it.....
And don't tell me to add the console thing to add xp, first of all we dont have a good index to get all the right xp, and I refuse to add more than I should have had, also there is many "checkpoints" along a quest that gives xp also, not just the end.
Secondly I don't wanna "cheat" because in many games that breaks achievments. Some say you still can get the achievments here, but no one knows if it breaks the "complete the game on blood & broken bones" for instance, which would be very understandable to break when someone cheats.

Guest 3753371

We should all recite this poem whenever possible so that we never forget:

First they came for the graphics.
And I did not speak out.
Because I was not a graphics.
Then they came for the patch.
And I did not speak out.
Because I was not a patch.

To be continued...

Honestly this is getting ridiculous. Really I have faith in CDPR and wish you well, so we can enjoy your games. But this is a small fiasco. I must question the decision on not releasung hotfix as 1.05 is around the corner.
You should consider timing my friends, I might be wrong here but I assume most of your audience is mature (despite forums demeanor), thus suffers time constraints, due to family, work, etc.
It is enough that soem pople could not play last weeeknd (myself included) but now also a danger not fixing the game for long weekend ?
Guys really, I sent my better half on holidays with her girlfriends to play Witcher 3, if it is not playable by tomorrow, than I planned a nice long gaming weekend to only have Champions League final in it... such a shame ;)

So why the hell did you preorder it? Purpose? I have played it right before it released and there was no major bug. Enjoy your "Pre-order" in the future then.

Don't get yourself caught up over my reasons for pre-ordering or not ... rather concentrate on the majority of my post if you really find it necessary in you to respond.

2 weeks, 4 patches and there are critical issues. Concentrate on that rather as it was the crux of my post. If not, I'd rather not have a discussion with you.

Cheers

@Marcin Momot can you be precise about it, last time it was wednesday-(today), what is it now give us new time frame. Be honest about it.Please tell us do you have difficulties, be honest to your fans, they respect you for it dont lose that man it will be hard to get it back, this is real life, if you honest to fans you will get there support because the word fan is that (greatest supporters of your work). But if you lying to them you damage your name, name of the witcher and CD project RED.

How come all the developers don't get it HONESTY is everything! ! ! Please discuss the problem don't leave us in the dark.

Top Bottom