CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

+

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

• I believe CDPR. And I don't want to accuse ANYone of lying or Sard will ban the hell out of me.

Votes: 79 19.3%
  • Starting to have my doubts about it :(

Votes: 295 72.0%
  • I love it when Sard edits polls. His well known hatred of free speech is a modern dialectic miracle.

Votes: 13 3.2%
  • Is that..is that a Pony I see?

Votes: 23 5.6%

• Total voters
He probably wants to but his hands will be tied by what Emperor Emhyr allows him to report so his desire to assist probably isn't considered. He's the frontline man, not the Field-Marshal Coehoorn.

I would believe that "hands are tied" thing.. that if is he hadn't been so extremely active on Twitter/reddit. Seriously, we have to get members from the forum to copy links from those sources to get ANY information. And to those few times they do answer, they just make a random post. OPEN UP A NEW THREAD FOR VISIBILITY. PLEASE.

Seems to me like CDPR deserve this poll, and all other trolling stuff, that is going on. They could stop it, they know that. All they would have to do is communicate. We had no update.

I hope they come in and say "We don't know yet" because I want to see how confused all trolls will get. "They communicated but we still don't have a patch, I don't know how to deal with this scenario!!!"

He probably wants to but his hands will be tied by what Emperor Emhyr allows him to report so his desire to assist probably isn't considered. He's the frontline man, not the Field-Marshal Coehoorn.

Then that is the burden of front-line men. Geralt doesn't understand.

What kind of questions are these?

Of course I believe CDPR. Marcin always tells the whole truth! Always!
Starting to have my doubts about it

If you want a fair result put the question more correctly an not so biased, please. How can any one answer with options so unrepresentative?

I hope they come in and say "We don't know yet" because I want to see how confused all trolls will get. "They communicated but we still don't have a patch, I don't know how to deal with this scenario!!!"

Oh, that's pretty simple. I'd deal with it by laughing. Because that would be ludicrous.

I suggested they release the XP fix on monday, because many people are hit by a bug, and if they have a solution, it should be released. They didn't because the patch is right around the corner.

Two days later, it's pretty obvious, what the right decision would have been. But nope.

I'd just laugh, delete the game, and wait for the inevitable enhanced edition - perhaps what we all should have done in the first place.

----

Just a quick FYI: I bought every witcher game, tw2 I bought for my GF as well. So it's not like I'm a hater.

I actually think TW3 is fucking majestic.

What kind of questions are these?

If you want a fair result put the question more correctly an not so biased, please. How can any one answer with options so unrepresentative?

These are biased options. They convey more emotion and elicit a response - even if responses like yours, they are still responses.

Marcin promised a whole lot of things, of them, the only one that turned out to be true, was when he said on twitter yesterday, that they won't have a patch yesterday.

Aside from that, nothing turned out to be true thus far of his promises made regarding this topic.

But I love the way he keeps avoiding the official forums. Bet he likes Twitter more, where he can post about his music, and jogging, and doesn't actually have to face the consequences of his promises.

Marcin promised a whole lot of things, of them, the only one that turned out to be true, was when he said on twitter yesterday, that they won't have a patch yesterday.

Aside from that, nothing turned out to be true thus far of his promises made regarding this topic.

But I love the way he keeps avoiding the official forums. Bet he likes Twitter more, where he can post about his music, and jogging, and doesn't actually have to face the consequences of his promises.

Gerald of Rivera would be proud of this man.

I'd strongly recommend taking your personal issues with Marcin straight to him - just tweet him, or send an email.

The only logical explanation for the patch delay is that it's going to include all the graphics/lighting/assets/etc. that they butchered from the final game. . . Obviously, logically. You know, those things that they lied about prior to the game's release. Can't really blame 'em. They were so busy making the game, they couldn't tell the truth until it was out. Clearly. obviously. logically.

Last edited:

Because it would make more sense to talk to the 4 angry guys on 'the official forums' than to speak to the thousands upon followers on twitter. Marcin 'promised' you nothing by the way. We're all waiting for the darn XP (hot)fix, we get it. No need to be such a child about it.

Making a poll?Hey i rather have them take their time.How many times i hear people say " delay games so you can optimize it " and now when they take their time
with patches to compensate for that issue i know many people have with games these days it's not good either.

Don't mess up both ends...

I'd strongly recommend taking your personal issues with Marcin straight to him - just tweet him, or send an email.

I have no personal issues with the man. Before this fiasco, I didn't know he existed.

He's the one delegated by CDPR to manage the community, so be it, then he's the one who has to take responsibility. He gets payed for this, afterall.

---------- Updated at 11:00 AM ----------

Making a poll?Hey i rather have them take their time.How many times i hear people say " delay games so you can optimize it " and now when they take their time
with patches to compensate for that issue i know many people have with games these days it's not good either.

You can take your time before the release.

We are after release now.

See how your logic crumbled?

Yes, because when CDPR take their time, like delay something for six months, everything turns out all right and what you see is what you get.

Except this game was already delayed. Twice.

Now they should take their time to fix things?

I have no personal issues with the man. Before this fiasco, I didn't know he existed.

He's the one delegated by CDPR to manage the community, so be it, then he's the one who has to take responsibility. He gets payed for this, afterall.
Well, you're commenting about his twitter account content, and how much it is to your dislike. I don't know what that "fiasco" is (the great land of hyperbole). He is basically a spokesperson, so if there is no official comment, it means there is no official info for him to provide.

Top Bottom