CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

+

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

• I believe CDPR. And I don't want to accuse ANYone of lying or Sard will ban the hell out of me.

Votes: 79 19.3%
  • Starting to have my doubts about it :(

Votes: 295 72.0%
  • I love it when Sard edits polls. His well known hatred of free speech is a modern dialectic miracle.

Votes: 13 3.2%
  • Is that..is that a Pony I see?

Votes: 23 5.6%

• Total voters
now its holiday in poland and the patch will not come out on these days cuz cd projekt will not work on these days . gg wp

I started a new playthrought while i wait for the patch to be released and yesterday my new playthrought started having the XP bug. C'mon CD Projekt! Release the patch. Look how sad is my life:huh:

Someone else reported that which means that grey quests might be a red herring!

I have already heard "coming next monday", "coming tuesday", "coming wednesday". And in the past i read things like "there is no downgrade, you'll be able to have the graphics of the trailers".
Why i should beleive this now, considering tomorrow is holiday in Poland and there'll be a long weekend?

You can believe what you want... but if you are saying you don't believe them when they give one, then why even ask for an ETA?

You responded to my comment regarding someone else saying they wanted an ETA and that would calm things down, so logically, I assumed you were also referring to the ETA conversation.

What is it that you are looking for then?

I have already heard "coming next monday", "coming tuesday", "coming wednesday". And in the past i read things like "there is no downgrade, you'll be able to have the graphics of the trailers".
Why i should beleive this now, considering tomorrow is holiday in Poland and there'll be a long weekend?

Gerald of Rivera says: Hire this man!

I don't know if English is your first language or not but you seem pretty confused over the meaning of the word promise as I pointed out earlier. The thing is, it really detracts from your quite legitimate point and furthermore it reflects poorly on you. Argue the points about the patch rather than use emotive speech in what is a thinly veiled attack on a person. A patch is owed but nothing was promised. You persistently and petulantly claiming it was makes it no more true. It is you sir that is being frugal with the truth.

This reads very much like a promise to me, but probably it's my English reading comprehension, you might be right ...
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...-of-King-s-Gambit-quest?p=1726403#post1726403

Corpus Christi. That's a public holiday in many catholic countries (like Poland).

Yea I'm sure those guys at CD RED are going to spend their time off praying asking for forgiveness for delaying the XP hotfix. Then after that 10 second prayer they head to pub.

Because we will be working through the long weekend if needed to release the patch ASAP.

Top Bottom