CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

+

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

• I believe CDPR. And I don't want to accuse ANYone of lying or Sard will ban the hell out of me.

Votes: 79 19.3%
  • Starting to have my doubts about it :(

Votes: 295 72.0%
  • I love it when Sard edits polls. His well known hatred of free speech is a modern dialectic miracle.

Votes: 13 3.2%
  • Is that..is that a Pony I see?

Votes: 23 5.6%

• Total voters
Because we will be working through the long weekend if needed to release the patch ASAP.

Baboomchickyboomboomboom! We have confirmation! CDPR are restoring the graphics to VGX Trailer quality!

You have restored my faith in a Polish Jesus.

Last edited:
Since the game is clearly broken for a lot of people without the patch, obviously, they deserve no slack.

Why not, you ask? Simple. This is a business transaction. We payed. They didn't deliver yet. We are fully and completely within our rights to be pissed at them and troll them.

Because trolling always makes things better.

This reads very much like a promise to me, but probably it's my English reading comprehension, you might be right ...
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...-of-King-s-Gambit-quest?p=1726403#post1726403

There's a whole bunch of professions where certain words are mandatorily inserted into every statement (politicians for example). 'Should', 'we expect', 'to the best of my knowledge' etc. They are all pretty much used to make it absolutely clear a statement is not a promise, vow or cast iron commitment.

CS reps clearly should be equally careful :)

Something has obviously gone wrong with the patch, solve one, break another, let them do their job guys...

Yep. Try to force them to release it if they're having trouble getting ti to work correctly and for all we know the patch might delete all our saves.

Not one to lose their marbles but this is quite abhorrent. I pre-ordered the game & I actually delayed playing the game till the past Saturday (almost 2 weeks after release). I did this as i anticipated there would be bugs and patches to be release. How shocked am I to realize there are such terrible bugs in the game after 4 patches. It's pretty disappointing that I have to quell my anticipation for a legendary RPG having already waited 2 weeks. Now we are in a situation that we require them to ensure 1.05 is solid and stable, yet we have to wait an undetermined amount of time all the while our many is saftely nestled in the CDPR team's bank accounts ... doesn't seem like the best trade currently.

So the wait ensues ... pretty lousy situation for those who supported what we believed was a transparent company. Anyway...

Not on the Xbox One, we'll be lucky to get the patch within a week. They really need to find a way to push out game breaking bug hot fixes much faster on consoles.

Not one to lose their marbles but this is quite abhorrent. I pre-ordered the game & I actually delayed playing the game till the past Saturday (almost 2 weeks after release). I did this as i anticipated there would be bugs and patches to be release. How shocked am I to realize there are such terrible bugs in the game after 4 patches. It's pretty disappointing that I have to quell my anticipation for a legendary RPG having already waited 2 weeks. Now we are in a situation that we require them to ensure 1.05 is solid and stable, yet we have to wait an undetermined amount of time all the while our many is saftely nestled in the CDPR team's bank accounts ... doesn't seem like the best trade currently.

So the wait ensues ... pretty lousy situation for those who supported what we believed was a transparent company. Anyway...

You have to understand, if we wanted a working game on launch day, then they would have needed to delay ... oh ... wait ... they did delay the launch.

Okay, let me try again.

If we wanted a working game on launch day, they they would have needed to delay it twice ... oh ... wait ... they did delay twice :D

I'm out of answers.

----

On a serious note, I would have actually preferred a third delay to this.

We should all recite this poem whenever possible so that we never forget:

First they came for the graphics.
And I did not speak out.
Because I was not a graphics.
Then they came for the patch.
And I did not speak out.
Because I was not a patch.

I would have waited another 6 months for this epic game, I don't doubt CDPR's quality on the actual game and story as well as reward etc.

It's quite a nonsense to wait almost 2 weeks to engage their product that already has 4 patches out ... only to find out it has some pretty critical issues. I understand it is their first foray into this scale of open world gaming but please take care of our time and money as well.

I appreciate their trying to change or balance the industry with GOG and DRM free titles etc and I was more than happy to pay as I trust their work. However, due care for our penny and time please.

---------- Updated at 12:20 PM ----------

I did this for 2 weeks and 4 patches ... guess I jumped the gun huh :X

Top Bottom