CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

+

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

• I believe CDPR. And I don't want to accuse ANYone of lying or Sard will ban the hell out of me.

Votes: 79 19.3%
  • Starting to have my doubts about it :(

Votes: 295 72.0%
  • I love it when Sard edits polls. His well known hatred of free speech is a modern dialectic miracle.

Votes: 13 3.2%
  • Is that..is that a Pony I see?

Votes: 23 5.6%

• Total voters
@Marcin Momot can you be precise about it, last time it was wednesday-(today), what is it now give us new time frame. Be honest about it.Please tell us do you have difficulties, be honest to your fans, they respect you for it dont lose that man it will be hard to get it back, this is real life, if you honest to fans you will get there support because the word fan is that (greatest supporters of your work). But if you lying to them you damage your name, name of the witcher and CD project RED.

How come all the developers don't get it HONESTY is everything! ! ! Please discuss the problem don't leave us in the dark.

I'm 90% sure that the XP bug is a pretty deep-rooted problem, as they said the XP fix is 'integrated' in 1.05 now. I wouldn't be surprised if they had to fiddle around with a lot of things to even figure out why it's happening, and they probably had to test every damn quest to make sure it's all in order now. OR they might just have major issues with resolving the glitch and are too embarrassed to tell us.

I don't care about the patch, only need the xp hotfix as I don't have any other problems (aside from npc pop which I doubt the patch will fix).
Gimme my hotfix already!!!

Would you rather have a patch that can potentially fix all our problems, or would you have 1 patch that fixes 1 thing but breaks another 10 ? i'm pretty sure that's the deal with 1.0.5, they fixed a few things, but then they break a whole row of other things, such is the nature of heavy coding and patches in general see any MMO patch for referance, they pretty much fix 10 things, then break another 50 every patch.

Guys stop ranting, this won't release the patch faster. Better wait as long as it needs and get a comprehensive patch with lots of fixes.
Go play some tetris, fuck your gf, go fishing or something.

Guys stop ranting, this won't release the patch faster. Better wait as long as it needs and get a comprehensive patch with lots of fixes.
Go play some tetris, fuck your gf, go fishing or something.

No... But it'll make us feel better. Let us have SOMETHING :'(

Seven days without playing, thanks cd project

It's not a fucking game breaking bug. Not all the quests are infected" for some people, actually every quest works fine. You can still play the friggin game and actually you had 2 weeks of playing time before patch 1.04 was released and caused the bug. Jesus Christ you guys really must have no life whatsoever.

Release PATCH PLZ, what the hell, i have the new 2 DLC of this Week but no the Patch.

I wasn´t keep playing whitout the patch, xp buged Cd Projet

@Marcin Momot can you be precise about it, last time it was wednesday-(today), what is it now give us new time frame. Be honest about it.Please tell us do you have difficulties, be honest to your fans, they respect you for it dont lose that man it will be hard to get it back, this is real life, if you honest to fans you will get there support because the word fan is that (greatest supporters of your work). But if you lying to them you damage your name, name of the witcher and CD project RED.

How come all the developers don't get it HONESTY is everything! ! ! Please discuss the problem don't leave us in the dark.

this is so true.. if we were told patch 1.05 will be out in exactly 10 days i'm good with that.

i will make plans for other things to do and look forward to playing the witcher with new quality patch in 10 days and enjoy my time.

but if i have to look in forums all day if the patch will really be out today, then go home and there is none and this continues every 2 or 3 days, this is making players weak and kills emotions for the game and the company.

just tell us it will be there next wednesday and all i good. just don't jump on the train of other developers and tell people every 2 days it will be out in 1 or 2 days, it's making people angry because they can not enjoy life.

you would say it's their problem, no.. if you promise something (even with word liek SHOULD BE, NO LONGER THAN WEDNESDAY), you are raising hopes and emotions, and then you kill them. it's the same like when you meet with someone and you tell them a time when you WANT to be there but you know it will probably take a bit longer.. but you COULD make it, but it's not likely.
then you text them "i'll be there 10 minutes later", but you know it could be 15 or 20 minutes.. now you texted them, you know you can relax and have 5 more minutes, you don't need to haste.. and in the end it'll be 20-25 minutes. do this 2 or 3 times and people can not believe you anymore.

don't loose that trust marcin.

just my 2 cents..

Top Bottom