CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

+

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

• I believe CDPR. And I don't want to accuse ANYone of lying or Sard will ban the hell out of me.

Votes: 79 19.3%
  • Starting to have my doubts about it :(

Votes: 295 72.0%
  • I love it when Sard edits polls. His well known hatred of free speech is a modern dialectic miracle.

Votes: 13 3.2%
  • Is that..is that a Pony I see?

Votes: 23 5.6%

• Total voters
Yes if Marcin tells "Hell will freeze" it will freeze and yes if he tells me i can fly ill jump out of the window and fly around.. And yes i am a selfish bastard and i dont wanna have more bugs just because you can get a little more xp from a hotfix.

The xp bug doesn't break your game so why is everyone freaking out about this? Also the patch is supposed to be huge and with every patch can be a potential for more bugs so if they need more time to make sure the patch doesn't break your game then let them. Or just let them rush it so you come back on here and whine about how they rushed it...logical.

Last edited:
Did the number 5 and 6 DLC release fix the bugs introduces with 1.04 on PC ? or that 1.5 MB file i got earlier from Gog.Galaxy for the game that made it not launch via steam.... Had to do a fresh instal and turn off the freaking auto update and hide the game files from Galaxy now...

The disappointment is mostly on Marcin, instead of saying Monday, he could have said "soon" or even "no info" and avoided all of these. Meh.
I agree. First it was Monday. Then Tuesday/Wednesday. Then this week and now it seems the patch might slip to next week. I fully understand that patching a game this massive in scope will take time. I have no problem with that. Take your time CDPR.

But.

Making promises you can't keep will make people frustrated. And rightly so. They should've just said "soon" or "when it's ready". This needs to stop.

The xp bug doesn't break your game so why is everyone freaking out about this? Also the patch is supposed to be huge and with every patch can be a potential for more bugs so if they need more time to make sure the patch doesn't break your game then let them. Or just let them rush it so you come back on here and whine about how they rushed it...logical.

Maybe they shuld have taken some time with 1.03 so it didnt break the game.

They still have no ETA for us and most of offices in PL are closing their doors at this time.
I say next Monday/Tuesday if we are lucky.

How much give you Sony for dont release the Patch on PC before Consoles? Eh?...

You have the patch, but you cant release it on PC before Consoles. Thats all... We should have 1.05 right now. 5 days i can´t play cuz Xp Bug.

Very sad.

How much give you Sony for dont release the Patch on PC before Consoles? Eh?...

You have the patch, but you cant release it on PC before Consoles. Thats all... We should have 1.05 right now. 5 days i can´t play cuz Xp Bug.

Very sad.

Wooaah dude you crossed a line right there.

If you're such a PC master race godlike player, for sure you can handle a simple debug console that allows you to cheat the bug and get some xp to keep up with story... no?

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/28/?

Maybe they shuld have taken some time with 1.03 so it didnt break the game.

The game isn't broken! You can still finish it. You can still level up. I'm still playing it with a few minor things here and there but nothing that "breaks the game." Best thing I can say is s**t happens. Nothing anyone says is going to get the patch out faster if CDPR thinks their is a potential for other bugs with the patch. It's software! This crap happens with software. And it's an open world game to boot. Does anyone remember how buggy skyrim was, buggy it still is (unless you use the unofficial patches)? You guys want perfection where it's impossible. Maybe they should have checked 1.03 and 1.04 but they can't predict everything that's going to happen. Chances are something else will pop up after the next patch that people can whine about on the forums that doesn't break the game. I'd rather wait and have a stable patch than a hotfix for an issue that isn't a game breaking issue. Missing xp from one quest is not going to break your game.

Last edited:
They still have no ETA for us and most of offices in PL are closing their doors at this time.
I say next Monday/Tuesday if we are lucky.

Marmot said earlier in this post that they are working through the long weekend if they have to.

You guys should probably lay off Marcin. I understand that as the public face he pretty much is first in line to receive all of the blame for horrific bungles like this, but this is likely the fault of some management type.

Top Bottom