CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

+

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

• I believe CDPR. And I don't want to accuse ANYone of lying or Sard will ban the hell out of me.

Votes: 79 19.3%
  • Starting to have my doubts about it :(

Votes: 295 72.0%
  • I love it when Sard edits polls. His well known hatred of free speech is a modern dialectic miracle.

Votes: 13 3.2%
  • Is that..is that a Pony I see?

Votes: 23 5.6%

• Total voters
The game isn't broken! You can still finish it. You can still level up. I'm still playing it with a few minor things here and there but nothing that "breaks the game." Best thing I can say is s**t happens. Nothing anyone says is going to get the patch out faster if CDPR thinks their is a potential for other bugs with the patch. It's software! This crap happens with software. And it's an open world game to boot. Does anyone remember how buggy skyrim was, buggy it still is (unless you use the unofficial patches)? You guys want perfection where it's impossible. Maybe they should have checked 1.03 and 1.04 but they can't predict everything that's going to happen. Chances are something else will pop up after the next patch that people can whine about on the forums that doesn't break the game. I'd rather wait and have a stable patch than a hotfix for an issue that isn't a game breaking issue. Missing xp from one quest is not going to break your game.

Yes CDPR is way better than Bethesda but that really isnt the point. The game is broken for many players and its not "no xp from one quest" its far more severe. Many players have stopped playing until the fix arrives and if that aint gamebraking tell me what your defenition of gamebraking is?
Delaying the hotfix in favor for a patch that apperently wasnt ready for release was a bad move.

CDPR is also acting like they dont even know about the xp bug since claiming that it doesnt affect the balance of the game is just out of sync with hundreds of reports from players.

Last edited:
you should be locked b y a moderator.

the fact is we should've hada this patch days ago now who knows. consoles ftw yeah right you mutant children are killing us

Yes CDPR is way better than Bethesda but that really isnt the point. The game is broken for many players and its not "no xp from one quest" its far more severe. Many players have stopped playing until the fix arrives and if that aint gamebraking tell me what your defenition of gamebraking is?
Delaying the hotfix in favor for a patch that apperently wasnt ready for release was a bad move.

CDPR is also acting like they dont even know about the xp bug since claiming that it doesnt affect the balance of the game is just out of sync with hundreds of reports from players.

I'm not saying CDPR didn't drop the ball on communication, but posting an immature "trust" poll is not going to solve anything and make them work faster. But this crap happens with open world games it's not new. Open world games are buggy because they are huge. But I agree with what you are saying; CDPR management (not Marmot because he can only work with info given to him) need to give clearer messages next time something like this happens (hopefully it won't). I still trust them to release a stable fix that will fix more than just one bug. They are working faster than other game companies. I'm dealing with. Rockstar still hasn't dealt with a crippling bug that cause DirectX to crash on GTAV, and that's been an issue for almost 2 months. But I'm getting off topic. Time will tell I guess.

Keep up the good work, seriously.

I'm in business myself, and you should never compromise quality just because your customers are rushing you, otherwise, they will just complain more by the end of the cycle.

And if there is indeed a Polish holiday coming up, have a good one.

Again like cropcrop said, it's a management issue. If Marcin gets faulty messages from management that's not his fault.

Last edited:
Again like cropcrop said, it's a management issue. If he gets faulty messages from management that's not his fault.

Hes the voice of CDPR and if they give out bad information people will be rightly angered. Going into personal attacks on anyone is ofc. stupid as always and uncalled for but this shitstorm is part of Marcins job and like every job it has its bad days now and then.

Oh great another day where I can not play.. Really, I am mostly very supportive of devs and the time it takes to get things done, but my game is unplayable since the last patch and yes I have sent tickets in on both issues and tried everyone of the suggestions to solve the issues. Come-on throw us a bone..

---------- Updated at 04:24 PM ----------

The game isn't broken! You can still finish it. You can still level up. I'm still playing it with a few minor things here and there but nothing that "breaks the game." Best thing I can say is s**t happens. Nothing anyone says is going to get the patch out faster if CDPR thinks their is a potential for other bugs with the patch. It's software! This crap happens with software. And it's an open world game to boot. Does anyone remember how buggy skyrim was, buggy it still is (unless you use the unofficial patches)? You guys want perfection where it's impossible. Maybe they should have checked 1.03 and 1.04 but they can't predict everything that's going to happen. Chances are something else will pop up after the next patch that people can whine about on the forums that doesn't break the game. I'd rather wait and have a stable patch than a hotfix for an issue that isn't a game breaking issue. Missing xp from one quest is not going to break your game.

No for a lot of us the game is broke, there a a lot of people who can not open a merchant window without the game crashing to desktop, there are a lot of us who cannot get past certain scenes without a CTD and there are a lot of us that have items equipped but can not see them in the inventory screen ( yes that is not game breaking but annoying). It's just the xp bug has been all the talk... so yes for a lot of folks the game is broke..

Last edited:
Yea but at least it means we might not have to wait till next Monday either. Here's hoping for Friday then (working tomorrow would be a SIN, don't do it CDPR).

There is no such thing as a "SIN"...

As there is no such thing as a "God".

Period.

The ONLY thing that should be considered a "sin" is causing harm to another organism, or an organization of organisms, be through direct action or ignorance.

Leave past superstitions behind and evolve into a being with clear critical thinking skills. Please.

We are a part of an eco system, of equal importance to all other organisms.

The sooner religion can be forgotten, the sooner humans will be able to evolve.

ie; that we will realize we have already taken our population too high and our material needs to levels that cause harm.

In short, the only true sin is human overpopulation and the resulting harm that it will cause to every organism on this planet, including ourselves, today and into the future.

I do believe in the Easter Bunny though... LOL

Last edited:
Because we will be working through the long weekend if needed to release the patch ASAP.

You guys are really tone deaf on the XP issue. This bug was identified a week ago now? It needed to be hotfixed as soon as it was discovered. Not getting XP in an RPG is sort of a big deal.

You guys are really tone deaf on the XP issue. This bug was identified a week ago now? It needed to be hotfixed as soon as it was discovered. Not getting XP in an RPG is sort of a big deal.
You don't get it eh ? they are working on it.
:facepalm:

You don't get it eh ? they are working on it.
:facepalm:

They are, but they don't think the XP bug is that much of a problem 'cause you can still level your character as designed. Gotta explain me how you are supposed to level up without getting any from quests when you just started the game.

A lot of people are asking me, why I created the thread.

The reason is simple. We, the community and loyal paying customers, deserve to at least know, what is going on. If you check my posting history, you can see: I tried asking nicely, I tried putting arguments forward, etc. Those had no effect.

So I chose to create a thread like this. And every and each time the community feels neglected, I will do so again. The lack of communication was very unprofessional. Not even speaking about promises followed by ever delayed deadlines.

At least now we know what to expect: they will be working even on the long weekend to fix this.

None of us ever doubted, that CDPR is a good developer, or that TW3 is a good game. It is in fact one of the best games I have ever played!

But that doesn't excuse post launch behaviour. We are rightfully running out of patience. Had we not payed, it would be a different story, but please, stop acting like we are being done a favor by finally getting the product in working order.

i can totally relate to all u PC players cuz im playin on console and i have to wait even fuckin longer smh...did u ever notice how RPG are almost ALWAYS broken...i never understood why companies even release games that arent finished...i remember something very similar happened when i was playing fable 2 and it took them 6 months to fix the problem so i lost all interest in the game...its completely unnacceptable to put out a game thats not completely tested for problems...i hate wating to play a game i paid hard earned cash for...thier patch is what ruined the game in the first place i cant get XP on any missions ive tryed numerous times and i still aint getting XP and this wait is gettin rediculous considering they knew about it since last week i downloaded the patch on friday and here it is wednesday and we still dont even have a timeframe for when the problem they put on us in thier patch will be fixed

Console player must wait next 6-7 days for patch,it will be almost two weeks since xp bug ruin my game. I know its nothing you just cant lvl up your character no big deal in rpg. I play on highest dificulty and no xp bug totaly f*&^$ this game awsome job CDPR. We need xp bug hotfix soon,realy SOON.

There should be more than two options...pretty sure many already had doubts from minute #1.

Bitching about it won't make them hurry up...in fact I hope they don't rush it or they might create another bug...like crashing the game and deleting your save at a certain cutscene.

Last edited:
Top Bottom