CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

+

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

• I believe CDPR. And I don't want to accuse ANYone of lying or Sard will ban the hell out of me.

Votes: 79 19.3%
  • Starting to have my doubts about it :(

Votes: 295 72.0%
  • I love it when Sard edits polls. His well known hatred of free speech is a modern dialectic miracle.

Votes: 13 3.2%
  • Is that..is that a Pony I see?

Votes: 23 5.6%

• Total voters
Look on the bright side...getting no XP for a while will have some positive results. (1) reduces the chance that the end of the game will lack challenge and (2) gives you a chance to mop up some left over quests.

Marcin is offline. Just so u know. Our dearest community manager sir.
It's holiday in Poland, so it's normal. And also tomorrow will be no work day (long weekend).
The problem is they said they are working during these days, something that it seems really hard to believe, also considering past statement history....

Stop spamming what? I only ever said it once and I am genuinely wondering it because who with a bit of life experience would actually think that CDPR doesn't give a fuck?

Action speaks louder than words and so far their action has been extremely lackluster to say the least.

Action speaks louder than words and so far their action has been extremely lackluster to say the least.

But they're working on the patch, isn't that action enough? They're as eager as the next guy to get the fixes out, why wouldn't they be?

Kinda funny that this poll holds true for every day. Eventually the ones voting 'yes' will be correct tho ;).

im not sure why there are people that defending so much on this delay.you do not encounter this problem so you guys sure can chill and relax but we some of us cant even play the game as there are game breaking bug since day 1.my friend and 1 been waiting almost 3 weeks for patch bug pyres of novigrad and you guys ask us for more patience?we bought the game to play not to just exist in the library and cant play.this is more serious a problem than breaking the promise for the patch,you paid for unplayable game.

This is getting fairly ridiculous now I have to say, no updates or anything for those who can't even play the game until this patch is out

im not sure why there are people that defending so much on this delay.you do not encounter this problem so you guys sure can chill and relax but we some of us cant even play the game as there are game breaking bug since day 1.my friend and 1 been waiting almost 3 weeks for patch bug pyres of novigrad and you guys ask us for more patience?we bought the game to play not to just exist in the library and cant play.this is more serious a problem than breaking the promise for the patch,you paid for unplayable game.

Defending what? I don't think anyone is defending a game that has bugs, just arguing that they're working on and will keep on working to fix all issues with the game. Don't you think they're doing that? They even posted a preview of what the patch will contain, isn't that proof enough?

im sure you dont even encounter the bug thats why you can say something like that.i paid 70euro for both game+expansion pass,pre-order it after delay 2 times.now games got bug,do i really need to give more time?im okay if they just quickly address the issues after been presented,but now it has been 3 weeks already.i have wasted my summer holiday just to wait for patch.i dont have time for this and i dont have time to check everyday for a patch also.we need to change our mind of okay in buggy game post release.thats not normal for me at least.

No news on the release of the patch.
It seems Marcin is off today due to the holiday in Poland (no posts on his twitter, or on these Forums since yesterday), so news will likely be very scarce. I would expect early next week, hoping for earlier is liable to lead to disappointment.

Last edited:
Top Bottom