CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

+

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

• I believe CDPR. And I don't want to accuse ANYone of lying or Sard will ban the hell out of me.

Votes: 79 19.3%
  • Starting to have my doubts about it :(

Votes: 295 72.0%
  • I love it when Sard edits polls. His well known hatred of free speech is a modern dialectic miracle.

Votes: 13 3.2%
  • Is that..is that a Pony I see?

Votes: 23 5.6%

• Total voters
I get a feeling the pop-in issue won't be addressed for awhile. I think their more focused on just fixing the game breaking issues for now and will tackle the immersion issues later.
Yeah unless it was something simple I doubt it'll be in next patch but since all I've heard is they are having trouble reprodcing it... I'd rather them focus on the game stopping bugs anyway over this. I can live with pop-in and even think it is happening less now after a setting change I made in ini but haven't played enough since that change to confirm...

I feel the reason for the delay is they were wanting to get as many fixes as possible in the 1.05 patch. Sending code in for QA/approval for hotfix would of delayed 1.05 a little and they wanted to get the more heavy duty bugs fixed ASAP rather than delay and fix the lesser XP issuue (That on PC even has multiple workarounds, can consoles get into debug mode?) . They went for 1.05 sooner and XP later rather than other way around.

Ahh console players will play soon realy soon,next Friday or next next monday. So much fun to wait. Just give us hotfix for no xpbug another week without playing game that cost me 60$.. best deal of my life:cheers:

Good to know you know this for sure and you have documented proof (as in you have died and been brought back) to confirm so. Otherwise you'd just be a simplistic thinking human who feels they can know everything because they actually think they are some highly "evolved" and intelligent species.

"but but, evolution!"

Yeah, let's worship a theory that can't truly be proven the way atheists think it can and we'll ignore all the holes the theory has which are about as much as the holes creationism has. I really like when supposed "facts" about evolution are proven to be wrong years later. It has happened many times over the last couple decades but naturally those atheists ignore that. The point is that things that were deemed to be fact were shown to not be fact so logically one can then wonder what else that is said to be fact is in fact not fact.

I'm also tired of how people act like those in science are infallible and don't have their own agendas and confirmation bias. If someone is an atheist and their job is to deal with things like biology and evolution and trying to find out the history of life then of course they are going to push their belief system and look to confirm it.

Note that I am not religious and am an agnostic since logically, I have no idea if there is a god or not. Nor do I care if there is or isn't a god but I will say I lean towards there not being one. Still, I can't stand when atheists act like they know without a doubt there is no such thing as a god. Reeks of arrogance and IMO stupidity which amusingly enough is what atheists think they aren't being by not believing in a god.

And screw anyone who may act like people of faith who may work for a game company should be at your beck and call and mock them for their beliefs.

Now as for this patch jazz and this topic and people whining...give it a rest. Do people actually think CDPR is not wanting this to be fixed? Do people think they are sitting there and saying "hey let's delay this" and that they are happy it didn't get out when they were expecting it to?

The stupidity of the human species really does know no bounds.

I believe in nothing. I do not mock the religious nor CDPR.

(I was going to put this at the end but I think it's better you know who I am, first);

Judge for yourself, what kind of person I am. Here are some of the things I have done, on the internet, for others:
http://www.emutalk.net/threads/43535-Castlevania-LOD-Hi-res-Texture-Pack-WIP
http://www.emutalk.net/threads/45346-Body-Harvest-HD-texture-pack-WIP
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1205952
http://www.endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=35455
http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38&daysprune=-1&order=desc&sort=views (top thread)

I asked "please" for others to see reason.

Your post is personally insulting and hurtful.

Facts over faith. Knowledge over wisdom.

"I" "know" from personal experience.

(Because it is hard to say/type, I have saved a couple of my posts I've made in the past that tell my story. So, here they are copy/pasted for your consumption);

Your first step in opening your eyes to reality is realizing that there simply is no such thing as a "GOD". At all. Ever. Nowhere. Never. It's just us and the physical world. No boogie man, no santa clause, no gods. I was a born again christian from 12-20yrs old without "sinning", seriously, as I was molested by a leader in my church at age 12. No swearing, no sex, no masturbation, no friends, nothing. My purpose was to be as perfect and Jesus like as humanly possible, so that hopefully "God" wouldn't allow bad things to happen to me, all while going to 2 schools + work way out in the suburbs where my church and christian school was, that was 1-1/2 hours away from my home, for much of which I took a public bus. None of my efforts have ever benefited me, and "God" has certainly not prevented any of the WORSE things that have happen to me since. I haven't even gotten any justice for any of them. In all, I've been brainwashed, molested, almost molested by a blind man I would "walk" every weekend, brainwashed and controlled, then abducted, abused and abandoned by my own government, defrauded by my "first wife" (she admitted it, she asked me to marry her, then she was gone within weeks), then homeless and raped by an old man, then met a girl who asked me to impregnate her after just 2 weeks with kindness and promises of family and simply ran away back to her state and sued me for support obligating me to $124 a week on a $10hr pay. And it gets worse....much worse! I feel like I don't have the right to live... when what I do have is the right to justice!!!!!!!! I can tell you, from personal experience, that "God", any "God", does not exist.

What my issues boil down to is; I wish justice for the numerous crimes committed against me, throughout my life, was something attainable, something I could look forward to. But, how do you sue a youth leader who molested you ~26 years ago, continued to work at your Christian High School 'till you graduated 12th grade and kept me "silent". All while taking a 1-1/2hr bus ride to attend said Christian school in the morning, go to a vocational school in the afternoon, work at a ice cream shop till close, then take a 1-1/2hr bus ride back home at around midnight, do homework, get some sleep, and wake up to do it again at 5-6am... only to be lied to/abducted/taken away in tears, by the NAVY through the Delayed Entry Program... earn a Distinguished Military Graduate Award and a Letter of Commendation, and still be denied anything they did promise such as a school/designation in said navy (they kept me un-designated, another crime as I did sign papers for the next available seat in the class of my choice, something only available to the top 10% of recruits), then kicked out with an "other than honorable under disciplinary conditions", denied my GI-bill (another crime) and fined $1200 (which simply denied me my tax returns for 4 years) because I tried to break my legs and missed a 1 week cruse out to sea. All while being a "PERFECT Christian" with no swearing, impure thoughts, smoking, drinking, sex or masturbation, friends or partying, or any "sin" really, since I was 12 to the age of 20. A product of the abuse, I wanted to make God happy so he might protect me. All that only takes us to the age of 21, doesn't include all the atrocities visited on me through those years, and doesn't include any atrocities that have been committed against me since - the ones that have truly destroyed my chances of having the life I EARNED and DESERVE. Crazy to think that much could be worse than what happened to me during those years, but it did. I will spare you the additional sadness.

So, if there was a God, I would have seen even one ounce of evidence through my unique experience. I would have some form of justice. My life wouldn't be COMPLETELY DESTROYED. Truly. (now I'm crying, thanks).

Last edited:
There is no such thing as a God, or Heaven or Hell or spirits...

Nothing. Period.

Just the physical universe.

Leave the ridiculous, religious, superstitions in the past where they belong.

Please.

Can't you see that it effects your ability think clearly?

---------- Updated at 04:14 PM ----------

Ah, here's a clear thinker!

Congrats, on your evolution Zurv! :cheers:

Eat 5 dried grams of magic mushrooms. Seriously if you think you have everything figured out just do that - it will most assuredly convince you otherwise. Just a hint - if you think "hallucinations" are just pretty colors and patterns you've got another thing coming.

Eat 5 dried grams of magic mushrooms. Seriously if you think you have everything figured out just do that - it will most assuredly convince you otherwise. Just a hint - if you think "hallucinations" are just pretty colors and patterns you've got another thing coming.

I'm intrigued... :hmm:

Good to know you know this for sure and you have documented proof (as in you have died and been brought back) to confirm so. Otherwise you'd just be a simplistic thinking human who feels they can know everything because they actually think they are some highly "evolved" and intelligent species.

"but but, evolution!"

Yeah, let's worship a theory that can't truly be proven the way atheists think it can and we'll ignore all the holes the theory has which are about as much as the holes creationism has. I really like when supposed "facts" about evolution are proven to be wrong years later. It has happened many times over the last couple decades but naturally those atheists ignore that. The point is that things that were deemed to be fact were shown to not be fact so logically one can then wonder what else that is said to be fact is in fact not fact.

I'm also tired of how people act like those in science are infallible and don't have their own agendas and confirmation bias. If someone is an atheist and their job is to deal with things like biology and evolution and trying to find out the history of life then of course they are going to push their belief system and look to confirm it.

Note that I am not religious and am an agnostic since logically, I have no idea if there is a god or not. Nor do I care if there is or isn't a god but I will say I lean towards there not being one. Still, I can't stand when atheists act like they know without a doubt there is no such thing as a god. Reeks of arrogance and IMO stupidity which amusingly enough is what atheists think they aren't being by not believing in a god.

And screw anyone who may act like people of faith who may work for a game company should be at your beck and call and mock them for their beliefs.

Now as for this patch jazz and this topic and people whining...give it a rest. Do people actually think CDPR is not wanting this to be fixed? Do people think they are sitting there and saying "hey let's delay this" and that they are happy it didn't get out when they were expecting it to?

Can't tell if troll or genuine moron. I'm going to assume the latter.

"but but, evolution!"

The typical simplistic monkey response - I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT SCIENCE IS AND WHAT IT STANDS FOR, THEREFORE IT'S ALL NONSENSE!

Maybe if you actually picked up one of those biology books and attempted to understand (I know, probably a stretch based on the drivel you posted) what it was that the theory of evolution was stating, you'd begin to develop an iota of sense. Typically your kind doesn't understand the true nature of critical thought, so that aforementioned analysis would likely not be resolvable internally.

And why patch delayed?

Attachments

• Fox_Mulder_bearded.jpg
    Fox_Mulder_bearded.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 7797140766_9fd2b297c2.jpg
    7797140766_9fd2b297c2.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 40
I still waiting on my support ticket from days ago being responded too so i can get a place to upload my crash logs ...haven't played since the 28th due to bugs and still no answer about what place to send the logs as you can;t upload them to support as they are "wrong file type".

So I don;t really want to start a new game either if after 100 or so hours it breaks again, I have no idea if starting a new game will fix the CTD on fast travel bug or not 0.o

Would be nice that someone from official support told us if tomorrow we will have patch or not, i would like to know it because i need to decide if i go to an orgy or if i wait at home alone for the patch....

I think you understand me CDPR guys....

People already starved anticipating that damned patch!
But developers have nothing to say, they are just resting well-earned weekends and dont give a damn for all those pesky loosers sitting with the broken game.
It is a shame!

Last edited:
People already staved anticipating that damned patch!
But developers have nothing to say, they are just resting well-earned weekends and dont give a damn for all those pesky loosers sitting with the broken game.
It is a shame!

It is a shame, I would be happy if someone would have come online and just said "look guys, we will not be working on the patch for x number of days due to holiday" rather than keeping us in the dark.

It is a shame, I would be happy if someone would have come online and just said "look guys, we will not be working on the patch for x number of days due to holiday" rather than keeping us in the dark.

They dont measure time with days or weeks they measure them through idioms namely 'right around the corner'

Top Bottom