CDPR Unnecessary changes into The Witcher 3

+
I ain't assuming anything,its you who failed to interpret what I wrote.When I said "people like you" I meant people that don't complain about the unnecessary changes instead encourage them to keep up with it or say that the changes don't affect them or that they never noticed that before it was changed.Saw a lot of people acting like that when a guy posted here about the removal of Slow Walk.Toy?...lol really?..

If you are pissed about the removal of slow walk or any other change, scream at CDPR but don't pretend that "people like me" had anything to do with it, because it's not the case, as far as I know no one ever wanted features to be removed (this particular one), and people made it clear when such things happened, and yes, I encourage them to make interesting changes, may it be cosmetic or related to gameplay, positive changes is always welcomed in my opinion, necessary or not, that does not mean I am in favor of every change, of course not, as far as I am concerned the game is mostly complete and removing features, generally, isn't something I want...

Ha you failed again...this time to notice that there ain't a thing without another following.When it comes to their unnecessary changes.These "small" changes as you call them...are the reason of already existing features being removed.

I am sorry, what? Speaking of assumption, that's a huge one you are making there and you have nothing to back it up, seems the whole conversation is based on that assumption, no wonder the divergences in opinion...

Last edited:
Top Bottom