Even though your list sounds a little too much, what you said at the end ties it together.CDPR will need to release road map of updates and DLCs planned.
This wait and trust us attitude is dead and gone.
I expect no less than:
1) Expanded main game questlines. I am sure you cut big chunks of it. Looking at you lackluster player background and 6 months montage.
2) Complete overhaul of the NPC and cop AI with wanted systems and a street cred system that means something
3) Complete overhaul of the gangs. We should be able to ally with them and fight other gangs and open up new questlines. This merc for anyone and get zero repercussion needs to stop.
4) Re-implementation of all the cut content and quality of life improvements. Like apartment customization, public transport, more activities like drinking, gambling, cyberpunk gwent, brain dances. And better romance! you promised we could hang out with our romantic interest and hangout with them in our apartment. Also how could I become a Night City legend but still live in my lame appartment?
5) Return all the customizations to the apartment, car and V. Make our changes mean something, the ripperdoc, besides the initial quest one are incredibly lame. Also no barber shop? no tattoo shop? Customizing my character should be a big deal. Replacing my flesh and blood arm for robotic arm with a canon in it should be huge event, one scene in a cinematic with consequences.
In the less than 10 days you have suffered the greatest downfall I have ever seen in gaming history. This is unprecedented.
So you need to do unprecedented fixes to reclaim your reputation.
Simply fixing the bugs is not enough.
You have to deliver the game you promised.
This fall from grace IS unprecedented, the response in turn, must be too.