CDPR you can still fix this.

+
This.
They must fix the problems on last gen consoles asap. I'm a PC player and had a great time playing Cyberpunk but I feel for console players.

After fixing last gen consoles and the bugs, they must add quality of life improvements with some kind of free DLC as they did on The Witcher 3. (Haircut dlc) Also bringing back some of cut contents can improve their chances of regaining trust back.

Not to mention getting tattoos whenever, shit I played corpo.....I wouldnt want tattoos in the beginning but once im out? Shoot where is the needle doc I got an itch for some ink now and let me go ham on getting chipped u know what I mean?

Honestly, to me, the broken AI tweaks/fixes (NPCs/Cops) is more immersion breaking than the glitches (I'm on PC).

I know console versions are busted, but there's work to be done on all platforms regardless - this whole mess is so damn depressing TBH.

Not to be a debby downer here but you are essentially asking CDPR to make a type of game they do not make. I think the ones really let down here are people who seemingly though this game was going to be some kind of life sim. That is not the type of game CDPR makes. If we are honest here the only thing CDPR is really good at is writing and character development. Game play wise they are kind of mediocre. I don't make that statement lightly. GOG tells me I have 183 hours in the Witcher 3. That is the culmination of three full play threws. One of those play through I began really trying to role play as Geralt and a realization set in on me. That while the witcher 3 is big and beautiful it is smoke and mirrors CDPRs game is look don't touch. It is there simply for the story to have a stage. Cyberpunk is a bigger extension of that formula. If you really test the AI in the witcher 3 you quickly realize it is as broken as CP. But as stated above most people wouldn't know that because The witcher isn't designed to test it in this manner. While I don't doubt they will add things like customization maybe a few side activities in "free DLC" but what you see is pretty much what you are going to get. With all that being said I am ok with the game, I was hoping for a little more but after playing 3 CDPR titles we got exactly what they are good at. A compelling story likable well written characters and just enough world building to hold it all together all played out on a very pretty but ultimately fake stage.

This is how I feel too.

I've put in 90 hours on PC, and love the game, even with its obvious faults.

However, this is just the Witcher 3 copied into the Cyberpunk tabletop universe with a first person view, cars, and cops.

That's it. The NPC's act the same. The gameplay structure is the same (real side quests with depth, tons of side things with zero depth and just objectives, main quests, etc). The only thing they didn't do is put in a mini game I could dump hours into.

Now, this isn't what they made the game sound like, I agree. For me though, I loved Witcher 3's gameplay loop enough that I also really enjoy it here. I can absolutely see how others are upset with it however, especially with some of the wording they used to describe the game and the gameplay.

Not to be a debby downer here but you are essentially asking CDPR to make a type of game they do not make. I think the ones really let down here are people who seemingly though this game was going to be some kind of life sim. That is not the type of game CDPR makes. If we are honest here the only thing CDPR is really good at is writing and character development. Game play wise they are kind of mediocre. I don't make that statement lightly. GOG tells me I have 183 hours in the Witcher 3. That is the culmination of three full play threws. One of those play through I began really trying to role play as Geralt and a realization set in on me. That while the witcher 3 is big and beautiful it is smoke and mirrors CDPRs game is look don't touch. It is there simply for the story to have a stage. Cyberpunk is a bigger extension of that formula. If you really test the AI in the witcher 3 you quickly realize it is as broken as CP. But as stated above most people wouldn't know that because The witcher isn't designed to test it in this manner. While I don't doubt they will add things like customization maybe a few side activities in "free DLC" but what you see is pretty much what you are going to get.

You're right that a dystopia open world with functional crowd AI or police system is not the kind of world CDPR makes, but it shouldn't excuse them from making the effort to make it so. After all, they told us that Night City would be "the most believable city in an open world game to date," and they said that having played GTA V and RDR2, so they knew what the industry standard for such an open world city is. It is up to them to deliver what they promised. True, it would be a monumental undertaking, but it was an equally monumental promise they made in the first place.

Technically it is not impossible. The Witcher games before W3 were not open world, and the story was broken into acts. W3 went open world with non-linear story and it worked great, so CDPR can break new grounds and make a new type of game they had never made previously. Time to show if they can do that now.

You think they still give a crap? Fixing the game means they need to invest a lot more but I don't think they are expecting a comparable profit from the fix. In the end everything revolves around capital and corpo always wins. Name anything more cyberpunk than that. :shrug:

My concern is that they will stop patches and call it a day on a game that has huge potential to be up there with the likes of RDR2.

Yes it plays crap at the moment (PS4 and Xbox One especially) no doubt it will take a bunch of patches to resolve or atleast get close to what they have wanted.

This does include more capital yes but I am sure there are die hard fans out there and die hard fans should give these devs the break they need in order to fix this.

We all want a good game but fans are quickly turning their back on them, this makes them wonder if it's even worth trying, people gotta remember it's only been a few days, needless to say I will keep supporting them. Yes they did wrong but we all do wrong at some point. Don't we?

When you getting sent ridiculous death threats and your Families are sitting at home. Wouldn't you want to shelf the game as soon as possible?

I have faith in CDPR. Don't give up fella's. You have diamond its just to shape it now. 👍🏼👌🏼😎

However, this is just the Witcher 3 copied into the Cyberpunk tabletop universe with a first person view, cars, and cops.
Except the Witcher had:
- barber shops and a growing beard
- more varied gameplay (investigations, Gwent)
- at least ONE happy ending, and you could continue playing after it

CP feels half baked by comparison, even after disregarding technical issues.

Except the Witcher had:
- barber shops and a growing beard
- more varied gameplay (investigations, Gwent)
- at least ONE happy ending, and you could continue playing after it

CP feels half baked by comparison, even after disregarding technical issues.

even RedDeadRedemption 2 thought how to let you continue game lol.

When you getting sent ridiculous death threats and your Families are sitting at home. Wouldn't you want to shelf the game as soon as possible?
Repeat after me: Players do not dictate release dates.
Players do not dictate release dates.

That tired excuse of "sOmEonE sENt deATh THreAts" does NOT make management immediately change their tune to release early / late.

CDPR will need to release road map of updates and DLCs planned.
This wait and trust us attitude is dead and gone.

I expect no less than:
1) Expanded main game questlines. I am sure you cut big chunks of it. Looking at you lackluster player background and 6 months montage.
2) Complete overhaul of the NPC and cop AI with wanted systems and a street cred system that means something
3) Complete overhaul of the gangs. We should be able to ally with them and fight other gangs and open up new questlines. This merc for anyone and get zero repercussion needs to stop.
4) Re-implementation of all the cut content and quality of life improvements. Like apartment customization, public transport, more activities like drinking, gambling, cyberpunk gwent, brain dances. And better romance! you promised we could hang out with our romantic interest and hangout with them in our apartment. Also how could I become a Night City legend but still live in my lame appartment?
5) Return all the customizations to the apartment, car and V. Make our changes mean something, the ripperdoc, besides the initial quest one are incredibly lame. Also no barber shop? no tattoo shop? Customizing my character should be a big deal. Replacing my flesh and blood arm for robotic arm with a canon in it should be huge event, one scene in a cinematic with consequences.

CDPR.
In the less than 10 days you have suffered the greatest downfall I have ever seen in gaming history. This is unprecedented.
So you need to do unprecedented fixes to reclaim your reputation.
Simply fixing the bugs is not enough.
You have to deliver the game you promised.

i doubt they will invite Keanu Reeves to change ending :D

Silverhand was supposed to be only one of two other people you could have in your head back in 2018. Its obvious they cut the others because of a lack of time and focused on Silverhand.

I stumbled on this one in your forum. I want to say, amidst all the media drama, I love this game and have been a massive fan of your studios work since it's inception. I thoroughly enjoy and will continue to enjoy cyberpunk on a PS4; your developers or any developer reading this, did an extraordinary job. Optimizing a game for three consoles, an incredible story experience, beautiful animation and wonderful gameplay. People expect so much they forget at the other end there's people there just trying to do their best. So sincerely thank you for this amazing game and all your hard work CDPR! If a mod sees this or someone with an in at CDPR please show the team, sure they have a lot on their plate

Been into the game for the just a little over 4 hours I think on the base PS4. The game is a mess but at the same time its brilliant. Gameplay is extremely solid. Stories are exceedingly solid. I'm a loot fiend that knows little about rpging but I enjoy picking up everything in the game. The PS4 and Xbox One versions don't need to look next gen. Just get them to run and look as best as you can. What CDPR has built here might not have lived up to expectations but it sure as hell is alot better than alot of other games out there. Let us not forget. This is CDPR's first attempt at an FPS and they have built something quite fantastic, albeit broken in places. The combat mechanics are sublime, movement mechanics are sublime, driving is excellent on a controller, sound design-WOW!!! Please fix the bugs and perfromance issues. I'm hoping that by the time I am about to start my second playthrough on the harder difficulty levels there will have been some progress made on the old gen version. Please fix this game. It is worth it. PS( Night City is best experienced at night. I have found performance to increase during the night...Skip Time)

Agreed... the basics are there. The city looks great, the music and voicework are solid, the stories are highly engaging.

...but the systems are wonky (and very exploitable), and everything else is just so infuriatingly bare bones. Basically, the game needs "more" of everything. In game character customization with many more clothing/accessories/cosmetical cyberwear options, vehicle customization, more, and customizable apartments (which are all in the game, as far as I can tell), many more side activities,... you name it.

However, with the state the current gen versions are in, I doubt CDPR will be able to do more then fix what's broken for the foreseeable future... so sad. I don't get the raging hate they get from the media right now (I mean, other companies have done faaar worse and still got consistently good press), though, but I guess the higher you rise, the deeper you fall...

I agree this is way better off then Marvel Avengers. but why in gods name people would think this ran on origional XB1 and PS4 beats me this is a more up to date game with up to date demands. i play on both pc and XB1X and yes xbox has some issues so does PC. Is this game ready for launch yes way more yes then avengers. I been playing for like 20 hr on each console as of right now on PC my lizzies pistol is not firing for some reason. same issue had with my Nekomata rifle :/ dunno how to fix it.

However, with the state the current gen versions are in, I doubt CDPR will be able to do more then fix what's broken for the foreseeable future... so sad. I don't get the raging hate they get from the media right now (I mean, other companies have done faaar worse and still got consistently good press), though, but I guess the higher you rise, the deeper you fall...

Perhaps the best way forward would be to patch up last-gen versions, then release an enhanced edition at a later date, with all the cut stuff added in, that is exclusive to next gen and PC, but those who bought the game on last gen will get it for free.

Top Bottom