CDPR, you ruined my game !

+
CDPR, you ruined my game !

Hello everyone!
I already apologize for my English. I don't speak it very well. I will try to do my best :p
I decided to write you here because I'm really tired. Tired of your bugs CDPR. Let me explain :

- In the beginning I had the famous bug where I couldn't talk to Vernon Roche. I waited.

- Once fixed (2 weeks after), I had the achievements problem. I waited.

- Once fixed (3 weeks after), the same achievements problem returned with your Modkit update, Friday. This time I decided not to wait 3 weeks again. I played anyway (too bad for me).

- And today, in Novigrad, no more music in the game! There is only one, in a loop. I looked on your forum, this problem has existed for 3 months for some players! You did nothing.

- It also seems, some players have a problem with the quest "Skellige's most wanted". Since 2 months ! You did nothing.

I always defended you, especially with the "graphics" at begining. I played "The Witcher" and "The Witcher 2" many times. I love them, and even recommended it to friends. Today I regret it. Where are you CDPR ? Good developers are working on Cyberpunk 2077 I guess, but who takes care of The Witcher 3 ? I wonder so much.

Sorry but I can't play a game without music, with broken achievements, and knowing that future quests are still broken too.

I have already waited for several weeks with all previous issues. Now i'm REALLY tired. With other words, guys, you ruined my game.

Last edited:
Skellige's Most Wanted is "supposed" to be fixed with a new version of the DLC, file name ending in .34 or later.

This change certainly wasn't broadcast, and I haven't got around to update it yet, but I'll give it a whirl later this week.

Top Bottom