CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

+
Ok well all these online shops can't all be late... so something went wrong at the source? If so please CDPR just tell us so we don't stand here like idiots forever.

This is becoming a pretty meta level spoof on the game itself. A powerful corporation having all of us sitting around all day refreshing our screens for the privilege of giving them our $250.

"Dance minions! Dance at the end of our strings and if you're very lucky we'll let you give us your money!"

GOT IT! Gamestop!

Gamestop repeatedly tells me it doesnt exist when I go to checkout. Amazon has yet to even show up, despite folks saying its up.

CDPR this is a shit show and is making me not even want to play.

I'm still refreshing through the various stores. I've got a confirmation code for my copy, so if I see anything else, I'll post it here.

Last edited:
Gamestop will no longer let you add the game. I got to check out and it said due to quantities items have removed from your order. Never saw it at best buy and the link in amazon did not work. Amazon now has an email me when back in stock. So no cyberpunk for me

Price on Ebay that I'm seeing now $800. Wow.

I'm starting to wonder just how badly I need the Collector's Edition vs. a $550 profit.

I Love you CDPR, but I've been sitting and repeatedly been hitting refresh for a chance to get a PC version of 2077 CE for over an hour as many others have. Nothing ever happened. Nothing has made sense today.

Complete clusteryuck fail.

Stroke my hair and tell me it's all going to be alright...

Amazon sold out. Gamestop sold out. Before CDPR even updated their official website...

Best Buy is the only hope now.

Good job giving money to the ebay sellers, CDPR. Not only did you screw up the release by not updating your website correctly or posting the correct time, they were gone before you even announced it on twitter.

Last edited:
Top Bottom