CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

+
Go to WB to complain!!!! They have the power of distribution!!!!
This is a cop-out. CDPR markets themselves as "for-the-gamer" and they're the ones who signed the deal with WB for distribution. So even if WB made the decision, CDPR has enough clout to change things if they really care.

There is absolutely no way they didn't foresee some sort of backlash from their NA PC fans.

This is a cop-out. CDPR markets themselves as "for-the-gamer" and they're the ones who signed the deal with WB for distribution. So even if WB made the decision, CDPR has enough clout to change things if they really care.

There is absolutely no way they didn't foresee some sort of backlash from their NA PC fans.
They didnt market themselves.... the fans did. And i dont want to answer more of this

They didnt market themselves.... the fans did. And i dont want to answer more of this
If you don't want to continue discussing, then fine, but just remember that they do very much market themselves in a positive contrast to other large gaming studios: Remember the hidden "we leave greed to others" message from the E3 2018 trailer?

Probably the retailer's in the usa demanded stupid prizes and monopoly.

I trust CDPR that they do the right thing. More then greed driven usa.
Post automatically merged:

Amazon can sell you anything... even stuff that is not true. And when it is confirmed they can't deliver, they send you the money back. (Without interest!!)

Actually all other countries but the US/NA are getting PC CE so their probably going to get the game. Further more the tweet from Marcin Momot...
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">To answer questions about the availability of PC version of <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Cyberpunk2077?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#Cyberpunk2077</a> in the US. PC will only be available digitally. All other countries where boxed PC game is being sold will have a downloadable code inside (both SE and CE). Hope this clears things up!</p>&mdash; Marcin Momot (@Marcin360) <a href=" ">June 10, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Literally says "All other countries..." meaning we NA/US PC gamers are getting shafted out of it.

Actually all other countries but the US/NA are getting PC CE so their probably going to get the game. Further more the tweet from Marcin Momot...
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">To answer questions about the availability of PC version of <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Cyberpunk2077?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#Cyberpunk2077</a> in the US. PC will only be available digitally. All other countries where boxed PC game is being sold will have a downloadable code inside (both SE and CE). Hope this clears things up!</p>&mdash; Marcin Momot (@Marcin360) <a href=" ">June 10, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Literally says "All other countries..." meaning we NA/US PC gamers are getting shafted out of it.
Ask WB.

So a lot of pc fans including myself are upset that your not giving NA/US PC players the Collectors Edition. So far at the time of this post you haven't even given us a reason for it. All we have is chatter among ourselves in this thread: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/few-questions-about-collectors-edition.10980539/ & a tweet by Marcin Momot:
I am kind of shocked you would do this too NA/US PC gamers as if there is no real market here in PC, especially even more show from the home of Cyberpunk 2020. Mike Pondsmith is from the US and created the game here, so majority of fans are here. Not everyone plays consoles in US cause you literally have to pay to play anything you already paid for. PC we pay for our games & our internet thats it, we don't have to pay subscriptions to play online like console players so I would bet there's more of us then there is of console.

Further more I hope this is just a misunderstanding & we get an answer soon on this but till then I would like other NA/US PC players to comment on this and share their thoughts on how it feels to get left out on the Collectors edition.

I said this in another thread but I will just reiterate it here.

I have saved and saved to be able to get myself the PC Collectors Edition here in the US. I am a long term terminal cancer patient on SSDI and so I don't have a ton of money to throw around. I only spend money on games I REALLY want, and only buy Collectors Editions for games that I feel are going to be "life changing" in terms of bringing me pleasure, distracting me from certain RL worries, and in terms of the amount of time I will put into the game. So in general, I might make 1 such CE purchase every 1-2 years max.

I had saved enough, but now it seems like there might not be a PC collectors edition for those of us in the US/NA? This seems nuts to me since not only does it show a PC case in the photos, but if there are PS4 and Xbox Collectors Editions in the US/NA, WHY IN THE WORLD would there not be a PC? Its literally just switching CD's or Codes out.

And to top it off, now it seems like the PS4 and Xbox editions are sold out most places, so those PC players who were waiting for the PC version might get screwed out of even getting a different version simply to have a collectors edition. Granted, at least for me, I don't have an Xbox or Ps4 so it would be a bit of a waste since I would have to pay another $60 to get a PC version.

PLEASE CDPR, can we get some clear answers on what's going on with the PC collectors edition for the NA/US.

Has my saving up been in vain? Why in the world would it NOT be offered in the US, one of the largest markets and the home of Cyberpunk 2020?

Is there one coming, and if not, please justify why because I am straight mystified.

I am going to be devastated if there is no PC Collectors Edition for the US, and if the PS4 and Xbox ones are sold out already that's just another kick in the teeth. Especially since they are already popping up on Ebay for like $1000 (folks just trying to make money instead of enjoying the CE)...

So instead of giving us answers they hide my thread title "CD Projekt Red & Mike Pondsmith PLEASE GIVE NA/US PC GAMERS THE CE!!!" & merge it's post & the replies too this thread. Now I think their really trying to hide the fact their shafting PC players in the US & I am honestly not going to get the game at all until we get some sort of responds or actually get CE for PC players in the NA/US.

So instead of giving us answers they hide my thread title "CD Projekt Red & Mike Pondsmith PLEASE GIVE NA/US PC GAMERS THE CE!!!" & merge it's post & the replies too this thread. Now I think their really trying to hide the fact their shafting PC players in the US & I am honestly not going to get the game at all until we get some sort of responds or actually get CE for PC players in the NA/US.

Look riiight above your post. Marcin said it wasn't up to CDPR. Who does that leave? That's your answer.

No one is trying to hide anything. If you make multiple threads same topic, they will be merged.

I am honestly not getting the game now or supporting it until they do something for NA PC fans cause this is just BS.

Top Bottom