CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

+
As a long time CDPR fan I have been waiting and ready to pre-order this for over half a decade, but when I try to find the physical collectors edition for the PC in the US I can not find one anywhere.

Is it not going to be available here? Or is it just not available yet?

I'm not gonna lie, this will be the first time CDPR has disappointed me if they are going to make this available to the long time PC fans in the US that supported them when hardly anyone knew who they were.

So far here's what I've got:
Amazon.de pre-order for PC CE. Depending on localization / region locking, may cancel.
GameStop US pre-order for PS4 CE. If PC CE for NA / US comes into existence, will cancel. Otherwise, will get this + PC edition via GOG. Supremely "less than ideal", but for the hardcore collector + CDPR supporter, worth it.

However, after the Hitman 2 fiasco, I think this should make PC gamers a bit more "early advocates" for smaller dev studios to avoid WB Games for publishing arrangements in NA / US.

That said... it's early in the game. There's time for advocacy. The key to this will be civility and engagement in the proper channels. Reach out to friends. Amplify threads on social media that are polite questions, and try to discourage those who are threatening, mean, or "Well then I won't ever play this game never ever".

Have hope, and fight for that hope. It's the best shot we've got.

EDIT:
Update to answer a few questions above:
As of right now there's no PC CE, or any Physical PC version for the US / NA market.
It appears (not confirmed) that any supplemental material (Artbook, etc) in CEs in other markets are likely in their native language for that market.
Currently no confirmation on any kind of region locking, but PC codes (Physical and CE) are confirmed GoG codes, which means likely NOT region or language specific.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what language the physical items in the collectors edition are in? Like if I buy an CE in Germany, would the text be in German too? Or is it standardised in English?

Anyone got a plan?

It may depend on the country. Germany usually gets a lot of stuff (eg the manual) in German. I just pre-ordered from GameMania, which appears to be the one offering the CE in Belgium and Netherlands... and in my experience, Netherlands always gets the original english version.

Hi,

I live in the UK and just as I wanted to pre-order my Collector's Edition from GAME.COM (apparently the only retailer in the UK) I discovered it is already sold out for PC.. Are there going to be more copies made available in the future? When?

Thanks!

Nah come on, the german links on Cyberpunk.net weren t even "activated"
Yet german journo outlets already claim (sold out) can t believe this.

Not even Lucky Luke shoots his shadow THAT fast *lel*

I'd like to believe you but the PS4 and XBox X copies are available...
Post automatically merged:

Lol guys.. The official Cyberpunk 2077 facebook page sent me the following answer:

"Hey! Most likely it won't be restocked. "

Last edited:
It may depend on the country. Germany usually gets a lot of stuff (eg the manual) in German. I just pre-ordered from GameMania, which appears to be the one offering the CE in Belgium and Netherlands... and in my experience, Netherlands always gets the original english version.

Well that would suck, and guessing since the company is from Poland, the Artbook would be in polish as well. Hmm this sucks, because there is no way to order the CE in my country and also I would prefer it in English as well.

As pointed out in the list of physical items coming with the game, there will be a reversible cover to give you a choice of how it's going to look. We're planning to have female V pictured on the other side of the cover.

Why not use something like this 2 pictures combined with both male and female V on the front you can have them back to back no guns in night city by day and on the backcover back to back with guns surrounded by enemies a bit more of a dark tone
do.jpg
download.jpg
download.jpg
47599769fd1a3cea73d2a314d46f0659.jpg

Your opportunity to buy collector's edition:
opportunity.gif

I wasn't planning on buying it but it's already gone from a local retailer.. And I bet the reason its gone is that some speculative private dealer will buy it and sell it for like quintuple price in ebay once the release date comes.

Yup - good job I have a "polish connection" who says that not only the CE is still available but also 40% cheaper ;P

EDIT: Order Placed! :D

At least you had a chance... unlike those of us in the US/NA who never even got the CE as an option.

Honestly, CDPR as REALLY fucked this whole process up. Not being remotely transparent from the start, allowing mass purchases from single individuals for resale, and with no clear roadmap on what sells where.

And those of you defending CDPR saying its not their choice. That is such a cop-out. Even if they couldn't do anything at least they could be upfront about it.

Nah come on, the german links on Cyberpunk.net weren t even "activated"
Yet german journo outlets already claim (sold out) can t believe this.

Not even Lucky Luke shoots his shadow THAT fast *lel*
Speaking of CE in Germany..
5 minutes ago, I could see purchasing options of PS4 CE on amazon.de
Now it's gone. ╮(╯﹏╰)╭

but is this confirmed @Noexit007 ?? I cannot believe CDPR would ignore such a big market...
Yep, it is. I've followed one of the devs on this forum. He said no PC CE on NA region.

but is this confirmed @Noexit007 ?? I cannot believe CDPR would ignore such a big market...
It seems to be yes. Multiple tweets by CDPR imply that the US only gets PC in digital. It's all throughout the main CE thread on this forum. Also, no retailer in the NA market is offering the PC CE as an option, despite offering the Xbox/PS4 CE (Although they are both sold out everywhere it seems).

In addition, I can confirm that both Amazon and Gamestop confirmed in communications that there was no limit on purchasing by a single customer. Meaning a resale vendor on Ebay could have bought out a stores entire stock if they wanted to of the Xbox/PS4 CE's. And looking on ebay at this time, it seems thats EXACTLY what happened.

Speaking of CE in Germany..
5 minutes ago, I could see purchasing options of PS4 CE on amazon.de
Now it's gone. ╮(╯﹏╰)╭

Yep, it is. I've followed one of the devs on this forum. He said no PC CE on NA region.

Hm you really think that ALL of the "not yet physical" existing Collectors Editions are already sold out?
World Wide? Yes?

As i said, don t believe that >^^< i suppose amazon just was to fast, while Cyberpunk.net is still
"deactivated" same for Autria and so on.

In UK Game.com was putting "Game Exclusive Title" all over their website.. Apparently no other retailer was to sell it. And now it's gone even from there.. Official CP2077 response on fb said there will be no restocks.....

Hm you really think that ALL of the "not yet physical" existing Collectors Editions are already sold out?
World Wide? Yes?

As i said, don t believe that >^^< i suppose amazon just was to fast, while Cyberpunk.net is still
"deactivated" same for Autria and so on.
Thanks I'm struggling with whether CE or standard  ̄へ ̄

Top Bottom