CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

+
It was their decision to go with Warner Brothers as their partner and publisher. And it isn't like WB doesn't have a track record of some pretty disappointing decisions. (Hello pay-to-win microtransactions in Shadow of War. Looking right at you.)

Bottom line is no. No, CDPR does not get to throw their hands up in the air and wash themselves of responsibility and blame in this situation because they signed the damn contract with Warner Brothers in the first place. They also have the power to go to Warner Brothers hat in hand and do what is needed to get a PC Collector's Edition here in North America/U.S.

Might it cost them some extra money? Sure. It probably will. But then they shouldn't have cut corners in the first place by agreeing to the terms with Warner Brothers. This is an incredibly predictable backlash they're getting and, contrary to the thread title, I don't feel like I need to be particularly friendly in expressing my displeasure because the whole "not up to us" is complete weasel speak.

It was up to them to make this agreement with Warner Brothers. The dissatisfaction that has come as a result is their direct responsibility for their partnership choice. Just shrugging and implying it's all Warner Brothers' fault does not cut it in the slightest.

I was implying that it was their only response in regards to the issue this forum thread is about. I was in no way trying to justify the actions of CDPR. My mistake for the poor phrasing.

I was implying that it was their only response in regards to the issue this forum thread is about. I was in no way trying to justify the actions of CDPR. My mistake for the poor phrasing.

No worries. From my end, I wasn't trying to single you out. There's a number of people in the thread who have mentioned the twitter posts of CDPR alluding to this being a WB thing.

That's great news! Much kudos to CDPR for responding so quickly to the issue. I look forward to seeing more information in the future.

Great find by Scryar too. Thanks bud.

(This question is directed towards Lilayah or someone similar)

So I may or may not have already pre-ordered the standard edition for PC because there was supposed to be no CE coming to North America. Now I hear that there may be a CE coming to North America for PC (Cyberpunk 2077 Twitter), so I'm wondering if those of us in my situation can either request a refund (as it doesn't look like I can refund on GOG), or we can get the rest of the CE without the game for a lesser price?

Thanks CDPR, you guys are the best developers out there.

What I've seen of the gameplay demo is in first person POV, but I read that there were also parts of the game that were in third person.

Is there going to be a full third person POV mode? Or will it primarily be first person?

I've been hunting around for the answer, but I can't find anything solid.

Anyone know if PS4 will have mouse & keyboard support at least?
(This question is directed towards Lilayah or someone similar)

So I may or may not have already pre-ordered the standard edition for PC because there was supposed to be no CE coming to North America. Now I hear that there may be a CE coming to North America for PC (Cyberpunk 2077 Twitter), so I'm wondering if those of us in my situation can either request a refund (as it doesn't look like I can refund on GOG), or we can get the rest of the CE without the game for a lesser price?

Thanks CDPR, you guys are the best developers out there.

Two things:

1. You can refund pre-orders on GoG (EDIT: Pretty sure!). Try contacting support, I doubt there's an automated system like Steam.
  2. Pre-orders outside of digital platforms (so, GoG and Steam it doesn't apply here) don't charge you right away. An authorization charge is put on your account (it's a small fee, if I recall correctly) to confirm the payment method is legitimate, but that is returned within a few days and you won't be charged until it ships. This is the case for Best Buy, Amazon, and GameStop.

Praise be to CDPR for listening and getting us PC Gamers the CE.

I almost had to cancel working on my Cyberpunk gaming case.

CDPR... this is why we love you. I couldn't believe such an oversight could happen, and yet, you owned up to the situation, understood the anger and frustration, and are going to try and get PC CE's to the US market (Hopefully all of NA as well).

I eagerly await spending my money on your products for a long time in the future. This is how you continue to command loyalty and the love of fans everywhere. Thank you for being you.

Now please, make it possible to get products from your CDPR Merch store in the US soon (I believe this is being worked on) so I can let you take more of my money. Please. <3

Don't suppose a few extra could be found for Australia given the PC version sold out in a blink of an eye ;)

CDPR... this is why we love you. I couldn't believe such an oversight could happen, and yet, you owned up to the situation, understood the anger and frustration, and are going to try and get PC CE's to the US market (Hopefully all of NA as well).

I eagerly await spending my money on your products for a long time in the future. This is how you continue to command loyalty and the love of fans everywhere. Thank you for being you.

Now please, make it possible to get products from your CDPR Merch store in the US soon (I believe this is being worked on) so I can let you take more of my money. Please. <3

Yeah I just noticed that when i went to their store :( No shipping to the US yet.

@CDPR Team
Since on Twitter it was confirmed that there will be an investigation to make the Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition available for PC to the US community (Thank you!), is there a chance for making it available to pre-order in Amazon UK too?

I think there is a lot more people in the EU who wants their hands on the English version of the box. GAME UK, which is currently the only retailer for the CE in the UK, doesn't ship it to Europe/International due to their storefront policies.

Back in the past Witcher 3 CE was available in Amazon UK too, but this time it's not with CB2077. I've seen only Amazon DE selling the CE for PC, but they only deliver the German localized version of the game, not the English one.
As of now, Amazon UK only offers the standard editions for some reason.

https://www.game.co.uk/en/cyberpunk-2077-collectors-edition-game-exclusive-2388728

You can buy it in the UK and have it shipped to the US Canada, Mexico. 8 pounds for shipping, yes they ship to NA.

You will have to make an account - Guest sign in bounces off the mobile number. So, make an account.

If you do this, let us know how it goes.

Update: Well, I did my order, hit Buy and got the Sold Out message. So, keep checking, I guess.

I called GAME UK by phone and talked to them, since I was trying to pre-order it when it was available.
They said that they don't support international shipping on Cyberpunk 2077 because it exceeds £100 and/or has weight over 2kg (both trigger for CP2077 CE). They have some kind of policy for this conditions that will make their offers ineligible for international shipping, thus you'll get an error message during payment when you try to order regardless, since their system won't disallow it from the start, you can still go through the payment process which will simply fail.

They have some kind of policy for this conditions that will make their offers ineligible for international shipping, thus you'll get an error message during payment when you try to order regardless, since their system won't disallow it from the start, you can still go through the payment process which will simply fail.

Sigh. Could be a better system from GAME.

Thanks for this, though.

Please CDPR, as a huge fan of CDPR, I too vote for physical NA PC copies. I will buy Standard and CE to support you guys, and maybe gift the standard to someone who can't afford it.

Top Bottom