CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

+
Really hoping that CDPR didn't forget to put a limit on how many of these could be bought per customer through the retailers if Ebay sellers have thousands of copies of the game for sale.

Amazon sold out. Gamestop sold out. Before CDPR even updated their official website...

Best Buy is the only hope now.

They "supposedly" sold out.

A significant portion of the US never even had the CE appear on Amazon.com. All links folks posted on reddit and other places were to Amazon.db or a direct link to the WB sale page.

This is a complete fucking shit show.

CDPR looks like complete assholes right now and WB is likely at fault for the most part.

They "supposedly" sold out.

A significant portion of the US never even had the CE appear on Amazon.com. All links folks posted on reddit and other places were to Amazon.db or a direct link to the WB sale page.

This is a complete fucking shit show.

CDPR looks like complete assholes right now and WB is likely at fault for the most part.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TCJ8S2V

I think it sold out. If you typed Cyberpunk 2077 Collectors' Editon PC, you WILL NOT find that listing. It is also a different listing than the console versions.

So it existed -- it was just hidden.

Best Buy still listed as "Coming soon".

Don't lose all hope yet folks.

Edit: Might just be the PS4 and Xbox versions. Still don't see a PC version listed.

you think Amazon sold out already? I couldnt even see the link, and the one given above never went life

It was live briefly, initial find showed it active but by the time I clicked it, the link errored out, then it went to the notify me email link. The annoying thing was that it was buried in the results.

I have been sitting pressing F5 repeatedly on Gamestop, Amazon, Best Buy and Target.

Amazon never even showed up before it was "supposedly" sold out. I still question this situation because all the links folks were posting were direct to WB games, or amazon.db links. Not a single one from the actual Amazon.com source.

Gamestop showed up, but then there were constant cart errors and multiple reports of folks losing their purchase either while in the process or even AFTER the confirmation, having it be canceled.

Target doesn't even show ANY Cyberpunk material on their website as of yet.

Best Buy showed a restock of the other CP2077 material but as of yet, no PC versions have shown up.

The main CDPR website has not even updated to show ANYTHING available as of yet.

And this is after apparently, CDPR fucked up their announcement by saying 10 PST when in reality it was 11 PST, and even then things popped up between 15 and 45 minutes after that. And we are still waiting on some.

[Sard Edit: Nope.]

I have been sitting pressing F5 repeatedly on Gamestop, Amazon, Best Buy and Target.

Amazon never even showed up before it was "supposedly" sold out. I still question this situation because all the links folks were posting were direct to WB games, or amazon.db links. Not a single one from the actual Amazon.com source.

Gamestop showed up, but then there were constant cart errors and multiple reports of folks losing their purchase either while in the process or even AFTER the confirmation, having it be canceled.

Target doesn't even show ANY Cyberpunk material on their website as of yet.

Best Buy showed a restock of the other CP2077 material but as of yet, no PC versions have shown up.

The main CDPR website has not even updated to show ANYTHING available as of yet.

And this is after apparently, CDPR fucked up their announcement by saying 10 PST when in reality it was 11 PST, and even then things popped up between 15 and 45 minutes after that. And we are still waiting on some.

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE SHITSHOW AND IS MAKING CDPR LOOK LIKE TRASH.
The PS4 and Xbox One CEs were also sold by WB Games, not Amazon.

If owning a Zone 1 CE is the end of the world for you, don't go eBay, buy a console CE and a PC digital copy on GoG. It will only cost you 60USD$ more as opposed to hundreds on eBay. And you'll get tyhe GoG extra digital stuff. Then possibly sell the console case if you don't want it.

I can confirm that people did have their copy removed from Gamestop's shopping cart mid purchase it vanished so fast.

To double our odds of obtaining one, my wife and I were both refreshing on separate computers trying to get a copy. I was lucky and got an order completed, but she ended up having the copy she tried to reserve removed from her shopping cart mid purchase. That's how fast the stock vanished.

I'm not TOO concerned about this. I already got a console CE, but I was going to cancel it for the PC one if I was able to get it.

I wanted to have both a Standard and Collector's Edition, so I could still have the map and stuff while keeping the CE for .. well.. collecting.

So, this isn't the end of the world for me. But it is quite unfortunate nonetheless. I'll probably just end up buying the Standard edition for PC when it launches (still not available?)

EDIT: Interesting. Amazon is merging the PC CE page with the others, which they should have done from the start to prevent it selling out instantly to the lucky few who saw the page.

I'm not TOO concerned about this. I already got a console CE, but I was going to cancel it for the PC one if I was able to get it.

I wanted to have both a Standard and Collector's Edition, so I could still have the map and stuff while keeping the CE for .. well.. collecting.

So, this isn't the end of the world for me. But it is quite unfortunate nonetheless. I'll probably just end up buying the Standard edition for PC when it launches (still not available?)

EDIT: Interesting. Amazon is merging the PC CE page with the others, which they should have done from the start to prevent it selling out instantly to the lucky few who saw the page.

I'm in the same boat, just very like...how did this even happen...

It sucks for the people who were looking forward to this as a last resort for a CE since the console versions were sold out like whoa.

I'm in the same boat, just very like...how did this even happen...

It sucks for the people who were looking forward to this as a last resort for a CE since the console versions were sold out like whoa.

I'm frankly a little surprised (and mystified) at just how badly CDPR misjudged their console vs. PC audience on this. I'd be curious to see their purchase data from Witcher 3 that led them to believe that the PC version in NA was going to be so much less in demand than the console versions.

Top Bottom