CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

+
The Collector's Edition is completely sold out worldwide; the only chances to still get one are either to hope for someone to cancel their preorder and for you to be the fastest to pick that up (which is a very tough challenge, speaking from experience), or to go to eBay, which I wouldn't even remotely recommend, as those scalpers and scammers should not ever be rewarded for their schemes.

As to your second question:
According to what we know so far, all phyiscal goodies of all physical editions will be fully localised, i.e. if you wanted to get the World Compendium, etc, localised in the english language, you would be forced to buy a physical edition from a UK-based seller.
https://www.game.co.uk/en/cyberpunk-2077-collectors-edition-game-exclusive-2388728
This one seems to still be up for grabs?
However no international shipping probably, since it's gonna be over 2kg I guess.

Of course I'm going to hope that they release some more copies, however the thing about that is by that time I also have to mention this, because I believe it's sold instantly again.
If you wait for more copies you may end up without anything at all. And even if more CEs come out, 'game' is exclusive distributor in uk so unless you got friends there who can ship it to you, it's not an option. Plus the price there is waay higher -about $100 more comapred to Polish store.

Ralf_daedalus, that's true. I'm completely lost and can't yet figure out what to do. I'm anyway going to continue searching for some time, but I think that if I don't find any solution then it may be really better to purchase Polish copy while it exists, because it's anyway better then French for me. Thank you.

Last edited:
Like many others I had no luck to get a CE so far, keep my fingers crossed for me and of course all others that we still get a CE.

As for the Ebay plague.... maybe the games industry should talk to platforms like ebay and negotiate that the collected editions are only listed after the release.

Like many others I had no luck to get a CE so far, keep my fingers crossed for me and of course all others that we still get a CE.

As for the Ebay plague.... maybe the games industry should talk to platforms like ebay and negotiate that the collected editions are only listed after the release.

Technically pre-sale items have to be shippable withing 30 days after the auctions end. I've reported a few with Buy Now only options since they violate the ebay seller pre-sale guidelines. But they were re-listed shortly after in a fashion that complies with the policy.

Is there a way to place a direct personal order for Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition for PC since all the available ones went to E-bay resellers? Also why so few? Shouldn't there be a timeframe out there for people to place an order if they are interested? This is the only game I wanted a collectors edition for, but I find out it's not out for PC in North America then when it is there such a short notice that only people able to snag one are either really lucky or E-bay resellers who turn around their purchase for three to four time the cost.

Is there a way to place a direct personal order for Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition for PC
Well, English version sold out very quickly because of the hype. And manufacturing a single piece would cost a lot more then resellers charge so I don't think that's an option. There are still some PC CEs left in the official store, but they're Polish. So if you don't mind the language and got a way to ship it from Poland - sure. Or you can hope that someone cancels their preorder so you can get it. Though chances are pretty slim.

Amazing,that literally,THE MOST Anticipated Game in human history is being handled so poorly by CDPR's North American Publisher. FKG Bots bought up the NA CE's and now most sit up for resale with massive markups,by scalpers. Why ,how....could Warner so royally F this up? Did they really underestimate sales and demand for 2077 ,THIS MUCH ?! Apparently so. I know 1 irl who got in an order for the CE and at least 5 that tried to get one but no luck. I hope this games sequel is better planned for,and handled far better by CDPR's partners. I do not blame CDPR,in my eyes they are golden.

I really detest that the collector's edition is a 'GAME Exclusive' in the UK.

They always manage to stuff something up.

Either way, any 'exclusivity' arrangement with a store is pretty anti-consumer and a generally terrible way to do things.

I tried to give feedback about handling CE shortly before E3 2019 started, but I guess it was a very short time frame to make anything of that go through CDPR staff [...]

As mentioned earlier, not just in the United States, but also in Europe the CE distribution from Bandai Namco was managed very poorly.
It was also mentioned, that these mistakes done were acknowledged, even by CDPR. So hopefully any of a next title that after CP2077 may face the surface, things regarding CE will be managed better than it was managed with CP2077.

Take a note that the CE actually may get a second wave. It was somewhat mentioned that this might be considered in the interview of Lilayah with TheNeonArcade. It was said that there is no particular plan and probably unlikely to happen, but it has a little chance that this could be considered sometime in the future.
However, I wouldn't stick to that statement though, there were no promises given and nothing confirmed, so better not expect any other wave of the CE.
Though even if they'd do it, there is still the problem of the current management for both areas, USA and Europe, where the CE is hardly acquirable due to the resellers not shipping internationally and exclusivity deals (e.g. only the shop GAME selling the CE in the UK) especially regarding the English-Localized versions within the EU.

https://www.game.co.uk/en/cyberpunk-2077-collectors-edition-game-exclusive-2388728
This one seems to still be up for grabs?
However no international shipping probably, since it's gonna be over 2kg I guess.
Yep, I already mentioned that GAME UK doesn't ship to outside of the UK, because the game is over £100 and has weight over 2kg. Also this shop has not so good reputation even within the UK. From all the shops over there, Bandai Namco exclusively chose GAME UK. What a bummer.

The reason why the CE in the shop is still available, is due to the low demand in the UK of people interested into the CE, and GAME UK only selling 1 piece to each customer (and them not shipping it internationally of course). Probably GAME UK won't be able to get rid of all their stock until, perhaps even after the release date. Unless they make it available for international shipping, which I highly doubt. They're pretty strict with their dubious "policies".

Edited. -Drac

Last edited by a moderator:
I cancelled pre-orders for CE in uk Game. They still had stock for every -platform when I checked 2 days ago.

As someone else mentioned I’m sure dependent on interest and preorders. CDPR can just create more.

Lol I tried to order from Games UK, to ship to my family in the UK and Games UK ordering system wouldn't accept the international billing address. Reached out to customer service who told me to put in a UK address. I mentioned my CC company will think it's fraud. Did it anyway and it was declined due to the billing details so even that option doesn't work. Apparently they aren't interested in my money so I'm not going to pre-order the game.

schernobyl, I tried to to the same thing (not to the family actually, but to reshipping company) and still got billing issues with the order. To register with game.co.uk I had to change my ip address to UK... Wonder how hard could that be to purchase a 250 $//£ Game...

P.S. Really wish, CD Project Red, if you can hear us and if that's possible, the Collectors Edition for PC for all who wait. Many of people who even didn't see the pre order while it was sold out were waiting for the release date since 2012. The fact they were late doesn't mean they want/love the game less! Don't want to cry but it's really not that fair to refresh twitter/website/forums/etc every day and still loose a chance to purchase the CE.

Last edited:
Hey @Lilayah and other Reds.

Would you clarify something for me, please?

On https://www.cyberpunk.net/br/pt-br/pre-order it says "em breve" for the CE which can be translated to "soon". Is it possible we're getting the CE in the future or that's just the standard for regions that won't have it?
It sais 'coming soon' for many regions. Not sure if it's just a placeholder or they actually plan to ship CE there.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Hi guys, its my first time here on the cyberpunk side of the forum, im usually at the gwent side.

I dont know if this is the right thread to ask this, but here's my question:

Will that generic, yellow, ugly cover really be the final cover for cyberpunk 2077? I cant believe CDPR cant come up with something better than generic dude holding pistol. And today saw the steelcover that comes with day one edition, and it's even uglier.

Maybe CDPR can make a flipback cover, just like mass effect 3 did with default shep/ femshep? It still would be far from a quality cover that the game deserves, but it would be an improvement.

Top Bottom