CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

+
Naah... they're coming soon, dude!

:coolstory:
lol

Just checked today. https://www.cyberpunk.net/us/en/pre-order is finally updated, but only with Gamestop and Best Buy. Best Buy appears to have some PC Collector's Edition for preorder. I was able to put my order through, but whether or not they end up with actual stock is yet to be seen.

So, again, if you still want a PC CE, Best Buy has copies right now. This comes with a Steelbook.

Thanks @Kaduos for the heads up.

Just to be clear to anyone who is confused, this likely does not mean the companies are actually re-stocking. Instead, people are probably cancelling or otherwise releasing their pre-orders, which is returning the stock to the storefront. So if you see that happen from time to time, that's most likely why.

can't order, they don't allow me to change my country to Slovakia... Is there any chance to write their support, what do you think guys?
Post automatically merged:

O M G! I was able to get through and pre-order using qwintry! I hope they allow me to do that as they say that the international customers are allowed to order with shipping to USA. I couldn't expect that, more than happy now! Still don't believe this is true.

They return the payment and decline the order.... I actually tried twice and followed the insturctions from their website to enter the specified billing address :(

Last edited:
can't order, they don't allow me to change my country to Slovakia... Is there any chance to write their support, what do you think guys?

O M G! I was able to get through and pre-order using qwintry! I hope they allow me to do that as they say that the international customers are allowed to order with shipping to USA. I couldn't expect that, more than happy now! Still don't believe this is true.

They return the payment and decline the order.... I actually tried twice and followed the insturctions from their website to enter the specified billing address :(
That was an emotional roller coaster. :(

It's all bad... tried to order two times online + one on the phone. Result - all the payments returned to me after two minutes, now the bank even blocked my card for security reasons but still no luck :( BestBuy doesn't accept the order made on phone with explaining all of the possible details about me and the order. They just say the the automatic system ruins the order for some unknown reason due to the card is international. Well, it's of course international, because I'm not from US and I told that to every person I talked to when I made an order. The ladies on the phone are very polite and friendly but that doesn't help. They'll now contact me in a week with some security case, blah blah blah, don't believe CE will still be there.

P.S. the last payment actually has not yet returned but I think it may be because it was returned when the card was blocked (no idea). I'll see if they contact me later and if it returns.

It's all bad... tried to order two times online + one on the phone. Result - all the payments returned to me after two minutes, now the bank even blocked my card for security reasons but still no luck :( BestBuy doesn't accept the order made on phone with explaining all of the possible details about me and the order. They just say the the automatic system ruins the order for some unknown reason due to the card is international. Well, it's of course international, because I'm not from US and I told that to every person I talked to when I made an order. The ladies on the phone are very polite and friendly but that doesn't help. They'll now contact me in a week with some security case, blah blah blah, don't believe CE will still be there.

P.S. the last payment actually has not yet returned but I think it may be because it was returned when the card was blocked (no idea). I'll see if they contact me later and if it returns.
Sorry to hear... International orders are always very tricky. I've heard of people importing stuff before, but I'm not sure how that process works. Best of luck.

@rreverss
Credit Cards such as MasterCard or Visa are meant for international purchases.
However counterproductively some shops still don't accept them, if the origin of the card is another country than the shop you order it from. That's generally very dumb, but nothing you can do about it.

I recommend to call your Credit Card service from your bank to unblock your card and explain them what happened. Eventually you may want to request to revoke the payment, if your card was charged for the CE that was cancelled.
Though that may cause conflict with the shop who might want then to charge you with cancellation fees, therefore call them now instead of waiting until they respond to your last request. This is an urgent matter imo, if they charged you already. Because there is a time limit your Bank is able to help from the date your card was charged.

Last edited:
TalentX,
Thank you for the advice, will do! Basically I've unblocked the card already, but the payment is not returned yet, so I'll have to call the bank.

Top Bottom