CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

+
I hope some PC CE show up at Amazon eventually. Amazon is the only online store I trust and hasn't let me down on other purchases so far.

Only gamestop and best buy are showing up on the cyberpunk website for ce, So i doubt amazon will get another batch.

Last edited:
Is there any way to pre-order the collectors edition of Cyberpunk 2077? All the reputable vendors say "coming soon" or unavailable?

Is there any way to pre-order the collectors edition of Cyberpunk 2077? All the reputable vendors say "coming soon" or unavailable?

They are all sold out, but if you set up email alerts on various websites, you will get notified if someone cancels their pre-order and the stock is released back into the wild.

Last time I checked I wished people good luck on finding a CE. That was before North American release(and in another thread). I know the hassle I had securing my copy.
People still having trouble getting a CE? :(

They are all sold out, but if you set up email alerts on various websites, you will get notified if someone cancels their pre-order and the stock is released back into the wild.

That's bloody idiotic. How are collectors editions sold out when the game is more than a year out? Not a single one of the collectors editions even exists physically, why the hell would they not simply supply as demand until at least 6 months out?

It's more so 3/4 of a year left, not more than one. I guess they have to guarantee they can make all if that in the end (physically).

Just a guess. It must have some practical reason things are the way they are. Although I do expect some more CE stock soon.

That's bloody idiotic. How are collectors editions sold out when the game is more than a year out? Not a single one of the collectors editions even exists physically, why the hell would they not simply supply as demand until at least 6 months out?

Well, they took longer to sell out with 2077 than they did with TW3. So I guess that's an improvement, at least. It took several weeks (well over a month, I think) for all of them to dry up from all stores, whereas TW3's allegedly sold out in 30 minutes across all platforms.

If you didn't get one in that period of time, people still cancel them all the time, so set up alerts as I said.

It does suck, of course. I'm sorry.

Hello,

As an outcast of this forum, im writing here instead of a new post.

Where are Collectors Edition? I bought a new PC and styled it for Cyberpunk 2077 to pick a vacation to play this game.

But when i looked into pre-order section of official website - all items in Russian and US shops are sold out, without being out yet, with over 200 days to release.
I am dissapointed.

There are still options in shops in Israel, but i dont know if i want to buy a game in hebrew.

Could someone give me any advice before i hop off this hypetrain completely?

Thanks in advance.

That's bloody idiotic. How are collectors editions sold out when the game is more than a year out?

Mostly that we still haven't seen any "hard" evidence of gameplay, everything was just a bunch of brickwall and a dude explaning your barely how it should look once it's finished.
With Warner distributing it, my guts screams me they sold their soul to the devil to grow a bit bigger.
Time will tell.

To be honnest, the E3 felt more like they were all "Hey, we're selling our collector stuff, send us money", rather than talking about the game (which other studios are doing more in-depth... If the game is "that deep", you shouldn't worried to just show a bit of the surface, unless it isn't)

Well, they took longer to sell out with 2077 than they did with TW3. So I guess that's an improvement, at least. It took several weeks (well over a month, I think) for all of them to dry up from all stores, whereas TW3's allegedly sold out in 30 minutes across all platforms.

Witcher 3 was an well established game, they knew what they went to.
Here, sure it's CDPR but everything is new, so could totaly be a miss and not a hit (every studio has it's shame-game...).
Reason why it sounds kinda off to "ask" us for money and not giving us any solid bits.
We don't deserve any info, sure.
They don't deserve our hard earned cash either, right?
They wave Keanu and fancy posters to us, but we don't have anything yet, excepted for reviews from journalists, which could be biaised (either they're doing too much, either they lack the understanding on the lore, etc... so who are you going to trust there?).

I'd have loved to get a CE; but guys, it's 1/5 from what I earn, I've food and a rent to pay...
Please? Can you tell me a few stuff about it?
I'm sure they probably don't care, but that's just how "off" it is in my book.
Even if I'd go for it, I'm not even sure I could play it on my PC (because "lol even us don't know what you'll need to make it run")
When you hear them, it's almost as if no one know anything there, are you really working on that game? lol
Add that the "limited edition" is a common trick to get people to jump on your low stock, time limited (because of low aviability), it's win-win.

Oh, btw Anthrax also made a song on Cyberpunk 2077's promotion seemingly lol

Btw, I asked for my account to be removed (at least 3 or 4 times for a while) since CDPR doesn't give us solid info (I've more hinsights over how the next Obsidiant or Vampire game will work out than Cyberpunk, and they're already selling it, says a lot, indeed?), and we don't have much to talk instead of random rants, I'd rather have my account removed (please?).
Not wanting to sounds negative, I just sounds like I'm wasting my time here and would like to go, so if a Mod/Admin can erase my account, would be sweet.
Best luck for you guys ♥

Last edited:
Got an email from EB Games (Australia) this morning

More collector's editions magically came back in stock

Bit suss to me

Just checked then & looks like there are only PS4 version(s) left

Better be quick

Edit: Would have let youse guys know then, but I do not log in at work

Last edited:
Wish I could get my hands on a CE for PC, but it doesn't seem like CDProjekt plans to do more of them.
I didn't have money when they released, and were sold out everywhere when I had money.
And I'm pretty sure we'll see some of them on amazon / ebay a few months before release.
Such a shame, they're gonna lose a lot of money by not making more of them, and we're gonna be lot of sad gamers without our collector editions.

Wish I could get my hands on a CE for PC, but it doesn't seem like CDProjekt plans to do more of them.
I didn't have money when they released, and were sold out everywhere when I had money.
And I'm pretty sure we'll see some of them on amazon / ebay a few months before release.
Such a shame, they're gonna lose a lot of money by not making more of them, and we're gonna be lot of sad gamers without our collector editions.

Order some Johnny Silverhand arm replicas. That’ll surely make the never ending wait for the actual game go faster.

E760955E-0432-4B8F-8173-D2F58FDFDF21.jpeg

Top Bottom