Celebrities in Video games a Good Idea?

+
I was just thinking that for who will play with the game dubbed in another language, whoever they cast (I mean VIP) is completely useless (except for marketing) :ROFLMAO:
It didn't stop them from hiring two iconic and very famous voice actors for the cameos in polish voice over of Blood and Wine: Wojciech Mann (a extremely popular in Poland music journalist and radio host with very characteristic monotone voice) for Roach in you-know-which sidequest and Krystyna Czubówna (equally popular journalist, famous for her iconic voice over for nature documentaries) as the lady in the background who during the party at the end of Count Beledal quest gives a lecture to the guests about the creatures captured at the Count's pictures. Sometimes it might be decision based on a marketing appeal, sometimes based on what will be funny.

Everything right, except it's not for free. Those VIP are expensive.

Unless... lady gaga is not in the game at all and this rumor is free publicity for real.

Yes i think it all has been a free publicity stunt , no new CP2077 info but this topic has kept us interested / entertained for a long time . Not to mention all the You Tubers talking about this rumor . I mean if Lady Gaga was at the studio wouldn`t someone have a mobile phone to take a pic ? Taxi driver / Limo or just the guy who picks up your bags anyone . I bet the Press would have paid for that shot.

Style-wise early/young Lady Gaga would probably fit more into anything Cyberpunkish than the current one. She is grown up woman now, making serious music, she left all the crazy outfits (remember meat dress?) behind. That doesn't really click together with such genre that much.
Besides, even Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz in his recent interview said if she reads it he would love to meet her :) And he is not alone.

Top Bottom